1969 fastback barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the interior?

Love these year Cuda's!

Geez, I ask a question, no answer! Trying to find out something here and he scraps it. F&*()in great.

You may think this next line a joke, but don't. I'll just shove my bucks back in my pocket and wait again. :wack:

I guess next time I'll have to install large letters in RED that I'm serious about things.

not the same car

DING DING DING you have a great eye Dave and you are correct

You guys actually thought I cut up a solid 69 barracuda?I maybe a bit crazy but I am not stupid(I was just messing with you all)

Geez, I ask a question, no answer! Trying to find out something here and he scraps it. F&*()in great.

You may think this next line a joke, but don't. I'll just shove my bucks back in my pocket and wait again. :wack:

I guess next time I'll have to install large letters in RED that I'm serious about things.

WOW
interior is made up of some door panels which i put in,dash frame and a pad which is cracked and junk,carpet(po put in)and a rear foldown seat....
The past owner USED IT AS A PARTS CAR to fix a 440 M code Cuda.
The car is in Canaan,CT. and can be seen by anyone wishing to take a look?but you have to leave the puter and drive here and the weather is supposed to be nice the next 2 days.

Do you know how many tirekickers I have dealt with on this car?So with that said and the pic I posted of the 67 Dart cut to a pile of scrap.I would say come look at it in person and make it yours or it may fall also like the Dart because I am not trying to make best friends here,I am trying to sell a car and if I have to take less to sell it I will cut it up because the parts are worth more than the asking price and since I am unemployed and have a family to take care of and they come before any piece of crap car will.............
Thanks Doug

LAMO !!Hey Doug, I love how ya messed with some of these guys....makin them think you cut it up. To funny!

WOW
interior is made up of some door panels which i put in,dash frame and a pad which is cracked and junk,carpet(po put in)and a rear foldown seat....
The past owner USED IT AS A PARTS CAR to fix a 440 M code Cuda.
The car is in Canaan,CT. and can be seen by anyone wishing to take a look?but you have to leave the puter and drive here and the weather is supposed to be nice the next 2 days.

Do you know how many tirekickers I have dealt with on this car?So with that said and the pic I posted of the 67 Dart cut to a pile of scrap.I would say come look at it in person and make it yours or it may fall also like the Dart because I am not trying to make best friends here,I am trying to sell a car and if I have to take less to sell it I will cut it up because the parts are worth more than the asking price and since I am unemployed and have a family to take care of and they come before any piece of crap car will.............
Thanks Doug

Did you get the PM?

still here

Attachments

• 000_3606.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 384
  • 000_3640.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 397
  • 000_3641.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 388
Theres no way I can buy anything now but Im hoping someone else has the ability to save it. I miss my 69, Its the car that was responsible for me starting the site. When I traded it the new owner stripped it down and parted it out.

Hey Adam - That was one beautiful fish. Can't imagine the pain you went thru to sell it. A red 69 fastback is my number one favorrite 2nd gen Barracuda. I looked for 3 years trying to find a good one to buy before buying my 67 Drag car.

Ma Snart

Hey guys and yes I did get all of the pm's
I am trying to dig up some paperwork from a past owner but I am not so sure I am gonna get anywhere with that.This car was parted out in 2004 and he had no intentions of saving it.It may just get put in my buddies back yard until I can get to it.As we are approaching the start up of race season and my car is going to be going to the garage for some work and I want to get going on my 68 GTS also and I am also assembling 2 other cars for other people,so time is getting sparse to try and sell stuff.
Adam
I still remember the look on your wifes face when she saw my car at Lebanon Valley dragway,priceless:glasses7:
The Clown is getting ancey to go racing:burnout:

Attachments

• 000_2891.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 000_3433.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 215
Car has to go this week either on someones trailer or in pieces in the back of my truck.I have no paper work and cannot get anywhere with the PO so its sold on a bill of sale only.$1200 cash and thats the bottom line.......don't come here and tell me you will give me a $1000 as I will tell you to drag your ***.
$1200 cash no if ands or butts
Thanks Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back