Not open for further replies.

moparclown

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Date: 2012-01-25, 7:02PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale is 1969 barracuda parts car or project car.The car was used as a parts car for another car,came here from California around 2004 and is very solid but has some quarter damage on the passenger side.No title but there is a vin showing it was a 318 car so it has the 7.25 rear still but no engine or trans.I was planning on building my race car out of it but that is not gonna happen right now.$2500 cash in person and for now would prefer a local sale as I would like any potential buyers to check it out in person so there are no surprises.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5G85J45Mb3Gc3Le3J3c1p64d5156f0b421e60.jpg
5Kb5F35M33G23Kd3H7c1pcd2b30ab4c6617ae.jpg
5L25F15Me3M73Ld3N3c1p4bf3f17091cc1f2d.jpg
5N35G15Hc3G53Kc3F6c1p7a9cf68d6e7414fd.jpg

That ad should have shown that its been reduced to $2000 and for any member here I will talk some too.
Doug

Wow. I'm really sorry your selling your car. I've always loved the looks of the second gen barracuda fastbacks.

Car is in Canaan, Connecticut.
Wish I had the scratch Moparclown. Looks pretty solid in the pictures. I want to start looking for a car to build for my now 13 year old son. It usually takes me two to three years to finish a car, and he'll be just about driving age if I start next fall. I just don't have the money right now.
Good Luck with the sale.
Free bump for the ad.

George

Thanks George
Yes the car is in Canaan,CT.06018
And its in my friends garage and can be viewed even if its dark outside for anyone that is interested.
I really need to stay focused on getting my 68 GTS going and I have a few upgrades to do to my street/strip Cuda and I was just gonna make a driver for my wife to beat around in with this car thats for sale and thought about making a race car out of it but its just to damn solid to cut it up(plus the race car I want is sitting in storage right now)
Enough rambling,heres a couple more pics
Doug

Attachments

• 000_3543.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 2,255
  • 000_3536.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 2,245
  • 000_3521.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2,255
  • 000_3520.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,194
  • 000_3518.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,244
  • 000_3514.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,221
Only gonna get this one bump before the car gets stripped the rest of the way and the sawzall comes out as I have NOWHERE to keep it.
Doug

Don't waste time selling it, part it out! It's no good to anyone anymore. Save yourself the time.Save yourself the keystrokes. Let her rip!
Look on the bright side, you'll get some sawzall practice.
:smilebox:

Why is it everytime you have the cash to and are looking for one of these they are never there? But when you have none there is usally one up forf sale at a good price and is very solid ? :banghead: :banghead:

I hear ya, It just seems to be the norm!! I always say to my Mopar gang.. If I won the lottery I would buy a big truck and trailer..travel the Great U.S.A. and pick up all these clean bodies!! DAM!!:banghead:

I would get a lot of cars here but unfortunately, i am in Canada far east New Brunswick , cost more to transport .This stuff never comes up around here for sale , Every thing was crushed in the atlantic provinces .

Doug, whats missing besides the motor and trans ?

Hi Adam
More like what isn't missing:mumum:
Most bolt on stuff is gone as the car was used as a parts car and since I got it I hung the sheetmetal back on it added the window channel mouldings,drip edges and the top of the door chrome trim also put in the window tracks(still needs the right rear)and side glass which I am still missing the drivers door glass but it does have the 1/4 window.I put in the door latches and door handle and lock mechanisms.I also put in a set of inner door panels.The fold down rear seat with the hinges is there along with the steel panel that goes behind it but still needs all the rear cargo area trim.I also had to replace the frt torsion bars as the po cut with a sawzall and put in a good set that I had and also reatached the rear spring hangers.It has no steering box or column but I do have the power steering box set up that I removed from my 69 and the new owner can have that.
Doug

I know things are tight as far as $$$ goes,yes I sure do know that, and I am not hung up on the price of $2000 so make an offer if its something your interested in?

I started with my 69 Barracuda 18 years ago and it wasn't stripped out quite this bad but it was being turned into a race car and it took me 12 years to find a decent passenger side grille.But I have no regrets and have what I consider a damn nice car now that I enjoy every chance I get.

Attachments

• 000_1942.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,929
Theres no way I can buy anything now but Im hoping someone else has the ability to save it. I miss my 69, Its the car that was responsible for me starting the site. When I traded it the new owner stripped it down and parted it out.

Attachments

• 2032.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,856
Theres no way I can buy anything now but Im hoping someone else has the ability to save it. I miss my 69, Its the car that was responsible for me starting the site. When I traded it the new owner stripped it down and parted it out.

Parted ^^^ that car? Did you sucker punch him in the taint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back