-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: Numbers matching 1969 Dart Swinger 340. I have the original engine, transmission and rear end. All 3 have been rebuilt. This is a 100% rust free California car. All original body panels, floors, rails etc. The numbers are stamped in the radiator support and trunk lip as they should be. The body work is done and partially blocked to 600 grit wet. Finish blocking, seal it and it is ready to paint. I run a body shop for a living with 35 years experience. So when I say it is basically ready for paint you can believe it. The car is completely disassembled for a complete nut and bolt restoration. The bottom of the car was stripped to bare metal and has been sprayed with the correct color epoxy. I will list below a description of the car and the parts I have with it.

The car is Y4 light gold metallic black interior, vinyl top and tail stripe car. Again, the original 340, 727 automatic transmission and 8 3/4 3.23 rear end. It is a factory A/C car as well. The photos with the fender tag show the options the car has. It is also a factory hood pin car as well. As seen in the photos I have the fender tag and a few small pieces of the build sheet but there is not much left of it. The car has been authenticated Galens tag services to verify exactly what it is. Photos attached. I have many new and restored parts as well. The interior is pretty much complete but needs to be replaced. The California sun did it in. I have the under dash a/c components. I do not have the under hood parts for the a/c. You will not find a more solid 1969 340 car anywhere.

New and restored parts: restored correct number radiator, correct part number and date coded carburetor restored. Correct distributor needs rebuild. correct exhaust manifolds with heat shield. The following parts are all new: bumpers and brackets, headlamp bezels, marker lamps, hood mouldings, tail lamps, dog dish wheel covers. New leaf springs, complete front end rebuild kit, shocks, tires. New inline tube brake lines and fuel lines. I have all the original glass, minus the windshield. All window, vinyl top mouldings and rocker mouldings. Original air cleaner. There are many more new, restored and original parts to the car as well. I also have the paint for the car. PPG base and clearcoat. A gallon and a half of shopline basecoat, and 2 gallons of the best clearcoat PPG sells. My cost on the paint and clearcoat was $2200.00 dollars.

. My name is Clint. The car is located in Virginia Beach. I can answer any questions you may have and provide more photos as well. By the way, I have owned the car for almost ten years. I am asking $19,500 for the car.

thumbnail_007.jpg

thumbnail_004.jpg

thumbnail_003.jpg

thumbnail_006.jpg

thumbnail_011.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail_006.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail_005.jpg

thumbnail_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your phone number was removed for your internet security. Prospects can send you a personal message. Make sure your inbox doesn't get full.

I am trying to attach new photos but it is not working. I dont know the protocol for this sight but if you can send me an email address or a cell number in a private message i can send them directly from my phone.

I am trying to attach new photos but it is not working. I dont know the protocol for this sight but if you can send me an email address or a cell number in a private message i can send them directly from my phone.
Mike here, one of the moderators, Your photos are probably too big, But you posted before. Try again?

Hi Clint,
You've sparked an interest in me! The body looks great in your pictures. However, I'm wondering about the inventory of all the parts, you have, to do the reassembly.
Thanks,
Dave

Good day Dave, Sorry for the delay in responding. I have many new parts for the car. I will list some of what I have. Bumpers and brackets, headlamp bezels, front hood moulding, Dog dish hubcaps, Tail lamps front end rebuild kit, shocks, tires, hood and fire wall insulation, Restored correct radiator, Correct carburetor date coded, Brake and fuel lines from inline tube plus more. What you will need is the interior. I have everything but it is sun faded. I am also missing the under hood a/c parts. I have all a/c parts for in the dash. Also, I am open to offers regarding the price. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Clint

Just a few additional photos of the underside of the car stripped to bare metal. Again, all original sheet metal. No patches or replacement panels.

20150117-082935-resized[1].jpg

Dart Apron.jpg

Hi Clint,
Thanks for all the pictures! I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond to my inquiry. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do yet. And, to be quite honest, I was thinking about your parts as a one stop shop for my 69 GTS restoration project. However, your car is so nice, it should be restored as well! I was expecting to see a throw away body. I need to do a little thinking and re-evaluating.
Thanks Again,
Dave

hello clint
Go back up-to the first post and hit the "contact seller" button if you haven't already. THe seller hasn't been online since July 7. If you send him a private message through the button above he may get a notification on his phone.

toolman miike i tried that said my 15 message limit had been reached CANT figure out how to delete the messages or conversations not that computor savey

toolman miike i tried that said my 15 message limit had been reached CANT figure out how to delete the messages or conversations not that computor savey
I sent him a message. My guess is that the car is sold and the seller isn't interested in this site other than a great place to place a free ad. Just what I have seen here dozens of times. He placed the ad May 14. The chances he still owns the car are slim to none. I hope he surprises you.

I sent him a message. My guess is that the car is sold and the seller isn't interested in this site other than a great place to place a free ad. Just what I have seen here dozens of times. He placed the ad May 14. The chances he still owns the car are slim to none. I hope he surprises you.
Car is still available. Due to my health I have not checked the sight as often as i need to. I also dont know how to delete messages from my inbox. If interested please call me. It is the best way to contact me. If i dont answer leave a message. I will call you back. (No phone numbers in public forums)

I also dont know how to delete messages from my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back