Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys, this sorta sucks but my wagon is on the "can't afford" list any more. The title holder let me take the car to work on while I pay for it and between the wagon and all of my other projects I don't think I'm going to be able to pay for it...

The good:
-#'s matching ALL ORIGINAL partial survivor car, I think it was hit on the passenger side sometime in its life
- Running 318, running on improvised fuel tank atm, the regular tank is gunked up
- Bendix 4 piston Brakes, currently being rebuilt.
-Power brakes and steering, power window (rear), (iirc it has 3-speed wipers)
- New front Shocks, comes with new rear air shocks and new rear springs
- Beautiful Dash and door panels
-Jump seat (that one seat that faces backwards that you probably remember as a child)
-Dual Spare wells with new black spare cover
-Sway bar from the factory! (it was a wagon! lol)
-Original AC car, missing most of the parts unfortunately...

The ugly:
- Needs DS lower quarter thanks to a body by bondo/tin/newspaper job
- I'd suggest replacing the torsion support, or at least patching it up
- Needs the Drivers side frame (only the downward angle portion) up front and the majority of the rear drivers frame replaced
- Needs drivers side floorboard and the vertical spare well
- Seats are mostly toast thanks to sun and lack of ArmorAll...

The car is B5 on twotone b5/b7, still have the original full wheel covers. I have owners records that show this car was owned by a couple in Huntington, Indiana from the time it was new until the early 1990's. I had to replace the valve cover gaskets when i got it and noticed that one of the gaskets was still the factory cork one! The inside of the engine looked clean and it received an oil change after I got it (although I doubt that matters to anyone). I wish I knew exactly what the rear end was, it's bigger than an 8 3/4 but it's not quite a Dana, but it packs 2.76 gears.

My asking price is $2000, which is a loss on my part but if there's a wagonophile lurking this may be their lucky day...
Located in Knox, IN

I'll post more pics tomorrow from a different computer, sorry that these ones suck

308684_275497929131624_100000142561423_1273418_2806292_n.jpg

went back to the PO, new asking price is $3,000 with extra parts, if your interested still let me know and i'll get a hold of them

Wow.. asking 2 G's... then the price go's up to 3 G's with frame problems. NOT good...

The ugly:
- Needs the Drivers side frame (only the downward angle portion) up front and the majority of the rear drivers frame replaced
- Seats are mostly toast thanks to sun and lack of ArmorAll..

Bryan

Hi Do you still have this wagon for sale?

Thanks.

Charlie

Hi guys, this sorta sucks but my wagon is on the "can't afford" list any more. The title holder let me take the car to work on while I pay for it and between the wagon and all of my other projects I don't think I'm going to be able to pay for it...

The good:
-#'s matching ALL ORIGINAL partial survivor car, I think it was hit on the passenger side sometime in its life
- Running 318, running on improvised fuel tank atm, the regular tank is gunked up
- Bendix 4 piston Brakes, currently being rebuilt.
-Power brakes and steering, power window (rear), (iirc it has 3-speed wipers)
- New front Shocks, comes with new rear air shocks and new rear springs
- Beautiful Dash and door panels
-Jump seat (that one seat that faces backwards that you probably remember as a child)
-Dual Spare wells with new black spare cover
-Sway bar from the factory! (it was a wagon! lol)
-Original AC car, missing most of the parts unfortunately...

The ugly:
- Seats are mostly toast thanks to sun and lack of ArmorAll...

The car is B5 on twotone b5/b7, still have the original full wheel covers. I have owners records that show this car was owned by a couple in Huntington, Indiana from the time it was new until the early 1990's. I had to replace the valve cover gaskets when i got it and noticed that one of the gaskets was still the factory cork one! The inside of the engine looked clean and it received an oil change after I got it (although I doubt that matters to anyone). I wish I knew exactly what the rear end was, it's bigger than an 8 3/4 but it's not quite a Dana, but it packs 2.76 gears.

Hi Do you still have this Wagon for sale?

Thanks.

Charlie

My asking price is $2000, which is a loss on my part but if there's a wagonophile lurking this may be their lucky day...
Located in Knox, IN

I'll post more pics tomorrow from a different computer, sorry that these ones suck

308684_275497929131624_100000142561423_1273418_2806292_n.jpg

I had the Sport Satellite version - 383, Medium Limelight with the wood grain. Great grocery coach/rug rat toter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back