1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
Max, I'm of the same mind set these days. I've owned numbers matching cars in the past, but these days I lean more towards fast street cars and quick 1/8 mile cars.

Last edited:
That's an awesome combo for that little "A" body. She' gonna tote the mail brother. Torque is King, and she's got plenty.....:thumbsup:

It’ll be a great driver for sure. Effortlessly moving an abody well above the speed limit. Nice work. And tell Sean he did an awesome job.

I just want to say THANK YOU again to everyone! :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Without ALL of you, this never would be happening.

Since the beginning of this thread and project, I have had nothing but positive encouragement, help, feedback, and recommendations. :thumbsup:

We all wish you would have received this beautiful car under different circumstances but your Father in Law would be mighty proud of the quick progress you've made

YOU recommended Sean and brought us together.......................THANK YOU:thumbsup:
I did, and never even met the guy. Just could tell from his posts here, and how he conducted himself that he knew the deal. I’m glad you two got together and made this happen.

I just updated the first post, for those visiting the thread for the first time.....................there are a lot of pages to read and catch up to where we are at in the build.

I just updated the first post, for those visiting the thread for the first time.....................there are a lot of pages to read and catch up to where we are at in the build.
oh the responsibility of having a baddass car and people caring to read along.... Thanks brother...

-
Back