1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
What was the typical skinny front tire size? I will check the rears when we pull them and replace with similar size DOT race tire.
I am running a 155-80/R15 BF Goodrich on mine but that is pretty short. It helps with my fenderwell headers though. Many of the front runner tires are tall, they just didn't work for me.

rears I have Hoosier Quick Time Pro 17125QT. 295-60D15

I would treat that garage, and that basement as a archeological find! I would scour every square inch!

I am running a 155-80/R15 BF Goodrich on mine but that is pretty short. It helps with my fenderwell headers though. Many of the front runner tires are tall, they just didn't work for me.

rears I have Hoosier Quick Time Pro 17125QT. 295-60D15
Thanks, I like the Hoosier I was looking at them last night.

Thanks, I like the Hoosier I was looking at them last night.
i haven't driven it except a couple miles as i put them on right before the MCACN show in November (snow out). They are very sticky - I have a gravel driveway.

There ain’t much that screams bye bye more than this does! You are a lucky man.

0F5B2449-1D29-4D51-B9FE-05757A68D39F.jpeg

wow those keystone classics and firestone 500's takes me back to high school . ahd the same setup on my 66 sat commando car , and flared fenders as well even with ss springs . funny thing they fit my buddies 70 gtx without flaring , just jacked up on the air shocks .

Better make sure no one finishes cleaning out that garage before you get back there.

wow those keystone classics and firestone 500's takes me back to high school . ahd the same setup on my 66 sat commando car , and flared fenders as well even with ss springs . funny thing they fit my buddies 70 gtx without flaring , just jacked up on the air shocks .
This has air shocks as well :thumbsup:

-
Back