-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad70dust

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
iam looking for rear window for a 69 valiant and some other parts i live in iowa would be willing to drive to pick them up. let me know were you are and if you have the back glass

I don't know if you want to drive this far or not! but we ship also. Do you care if it's clear or tint?
Thanks, Mark

Cuda, do you also have 69 Dart glass? I think they are the same, no??

I need front windshield and maybe the back too. I can drive to you....

Mine are all used. They are pretty good size once they're boxed. The actual cost would depend on the weight and measurements. The ones I've shipped in the past cost around $45.00. I would be able to give you an exact price only after it's packaged. If it matters that it's clear or tint, let me know and I'll check stock.
Thanks, Mark

The Dart uses a different back glass than the Valiant. I've got those and windshields too. I'll ship a back glass but I won't ship a windshield.... they're too fragile. There again, I would need to know if you want clear or tint and if the car is a 2DR or 4DR.
Thanks, Mark

Oh, I guess I shoud give you a price on the glass! They run $95.00 plus the ride. I just checked the rack and I have clear only on this glass.
Thanks, Mark

How USED are they?? I'm up in the LA area, so the drive wouldn't be too much if they are in good shape. I was looking for a tinted one though, let me know....

Being 40 years old, I can't guarantee its 100% scratch free but I should have something acceptable. I have about 15 of them both tint and clear so come on down and take a look.
Thanks, Mark

tint glass is what i had but clear is fine also i found out that 67-69 are the same two door or 4door but no other years work. i looked at a 70 and it was different.

'67-8 are different than the '69-73 models. A '70 4dr Valiant should be the same as your '69 Valiant. What's your VIN? Maybe you don't have a '69.

Thanks, Mark

the 6th dig is a 9 so its a 69 but ihave looked at a 70 4 door and it is not the same but the 67 68 i have seen are the same.if you have a picture i can see on the upper sides i can tell you if it fits

I have the '67-8 type in clear and tint and the '69-73 type in clear only. The only obvious difference is a slight contour shape, top to bottom. If you nest them together, the outside dimensions seem to be the same. They're close enough that they might even interchange but I haven't tried it to be sure. If you want a photo, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you one or just drive down here and take a first hand look.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back