1969 Valiant 100 2dr/ V-8 273

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 69 Valiant that I bought about a month ago to restore with my son. I found a 69 in CA that I went to get for a parts car and turned out my son likes it more than the one I just bought. His car so his choice! The previous owners states the miles of 67K are original and listed on title but I can't say that for sure. Engine is a V-8 273 and vin supports that is what it came with from factory. Since I bought it I did new plugs, wires, filters and head gaskets. The car runs and drives good, takes a few cranks to get going but strong after. I am far from a seasoned mechanic so I had a mechanic come out and he said it was a strong motor for what thats worth. I am taking the trunk lid but will replace it with one from the other that has a dent.

The son of the guy who owned it said his dad had it since 1970 and lost his license at 99. From the look of the front bumper it was time!

I will sell it for 2000.00, its what I am in it and wife wants her garage space back so one has to go.

Damon

Attachments

• 69exterior1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 667
  • 69ext2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 707
  • 69trunk3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 703
  • 69int4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 709
  • 69engine5.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 701
  • 69int6.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 707
  • 69ext7.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 723
I would buy it right now but shipping would kill me here in Iowa. The price is great if a person didn`t have to pay shipping. That would be like a total of 3,200 after it got here. Dang. I would love to have it.

Price? I think it good. Selling on the net is not allways an instant sale.

My brother lives in Tucson and that's just about what I'm looking for. I'd fly out there and drive it home if I wasn't flat broke. Good luck on the sale. :)

Excellent price, you just need some better pics.

Try removing the trash and steering wheel cover and taking good pictures of the interior. Then get some better angles of the body and make sure the pictures are rotated correctly. You'd be surprised at how much more interest you get in the car when you have really good pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back