-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbanks

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
1969 Valiant 100, 89000 original miles very clean car. New paint, new tires, wheels, shocks,brakes, brake lines, new carburetor. This is a very nice little car. IT needs the front and back seat recovered, and dash pad. The floors, trunk, and whole car is very rustfree. Nice driver. 3000.00 OBO. Trades?? what cha got?????

Picture 294.jpg

Where are you located? You are right, it does look like a cool little driver. Is your camera date off or is that picture a bit dated. Do you have anything more current?

location? engine and trans?rear end, disc brakes?other pictures
thanks mike

Nice car! Interested in a 73 Fury big block wagon? Original paint and no rust, drove it home from Seattle to Minnesota with no probs!!

Picture 1324.jpg

Picture 1326.jpg

Picture 1337.jpg

1969 Valiant 100, 89000 original miles very clean car. New paint, new tires, wheels, shocks,brakes, brake lines, new carburetor. This is a very nice little car. IT needs the front and back seat recovered, and dash pad. The floors, trunk, and whole car is very rustfree. Nice driver. 3000.00 OBO. Trades?? what cha got?????

good looking car.

Thanx for the quick replies! The picture is current, the date is wrong. I am in Southwest Missouri, near Joplin. I would rather sell the car, I am opent to trades. The wagon is waaay cool, but just not what im after. Oh, the brakes are standard drum, manual steering, with hang on ac. /6. I also have 360 setup i would sell additionally.

Hi, I am intrested in your Valiant, can you e-mail me your e-mail or phone number. I would like further details.
Thank You very much,
Joe

I dont have any of the inside doors. The jams are painted, but color above the door panels were not. I can take more pics if you like. Email me at [email protected] if you would like more.

What kind of trade are you looking for? I have a 2004 Honda Superhawk with less than 6500 miles? Very interested. Are you still willing to part with the 360 and 727. If so what kind of condition are they in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back