-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
As my old age has caught up with me and life happens I have decided to put my Valiant on the market. It was running and driving last year with a 400 smog motor / 727 shifter on the column then I decided to tear it back down a little and build the motor only to find out the block is cracked so I have corrected what's needed and did a complete mockup finishing things as much as I could everything on this car is new or reworked few features are Dana 60 3:54 - Schumaker header - spool conversion mounts - line lock - electric cutouts - Peak dash with Auto Meter gauges on and on and on set up for a low deck but can use a high deck just needing to rework the exhaust you will have to provide your own monster motor plus very few other items picture of engine bay is before tear down I don't think you'll be disappointed in this I can provide any information or pictures required located in Syracuse Indiana 46567 and the ASKING price is $14,750 or will consider trade for a decent driver quality 40's or 50's car

DSCF0493.JPG

compart.jpg

I might have been a little high on my asking price but have to start somewhere so I'm reducing the price and MAY entertain offers but this is not a fire sale and even though it needs a motor you couldn't come close to building the car to this stage for the money if it doesn't sell I'll stick it back in the corner and come back to it later NEW ASKING PRICE IS $12,500

This Valiant looks a lot like my longer than anticipated project. Mine needs floors, trunk, partial rear quarters and more. I've got the parts, but still need to put all the parts on. On this car, was/is there ANY rust? I'm thinking that yours might be a real time saver. Not interested in the B engine though.
Curious though, does this car run and drive?

Bill

This Valiant looks a lot like my longer than anticipated project. Mine needs floors, trunk, partial rear quarters and more. I've got the parts, but still need to put all the parts on. On this car, was/is there ANY rust? I'm thinking that yours might be a real time saver. Not interested in the B engine though.

Bi
Will you PM me, I am very interested in the car.

I might have been a little high on my asking price but have to start somewhere so I'm reducing the price and MAY entertain offers but this is not a fire sale and even though it needs a motor you couldn't come close to building the car to this stage for the money if it doesn't sell I'll stick it back in the corner and come back to it later NEW ASKING PRICE IS $12,500
Can you PM me, I would like to talk with you about the car. I am interested just would like more info on condition and current state of resto.

Can you PM me, I would like to talk with you about the car. I am interested just would like more info on condition and current state of resto.
Here is my reply. I would like pictures of chassis, engine, trunk area, interior if it is different or worn from original pictures. List of any additional parts that go with it. Thanks Kurt

Here is my reply. I would like pictures of chassis, engine, trunk area, interior if it is different or worn from original pictures. List of any additional parts that go with it. Thanks Kurt
PM or conversation me your email please I'm old no cell phone

Picture of the Valiant in process I made a big mistake painting the underside body color and have since painted 75% of it semi gloss black except for the very back - spare tire well area

DSCF0248.JPG

Bill
Texas car only replaced full floor pan - complete ready to go will need to provide the motor of your choosing - no problem changing to a small block and I can provide the K member to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back