1970 340 Dart Swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim thanks for the kind words. john i know Jim very well. the dart will be better than it rolled of the show floor. he's all fire up and already been working on it. i know he will be selling the Dart 340 auto car soon.

That is very good to hear and eases my mind. I had a VERY hard time deciding to sell the car, and knowing it went to someone that will take such good care of it make me feel good.

Damn, nothing personal, but I feel like I got a great deal on my 71' scamp (one in the avatar) for $4500. Is the 340 dart more expensive because it has a 340 in it, or because of limited numbers manufactured in 70'? Or did I get just that great of a deal?

Damn, nothing personal, but I feel like I got a great deal on my 71' scamp (one in the avatar) for $4500. Is the 340 dart more expensive because it has a 340 in it, or because of limited numbers manufactured in 70'? Or did I get just that great of a deal?

Original 340 4 speed car bring in more money than the averige /6 or 318 A body both because of the 340 and the limited numbers that were made. They are a little more desireable as well. Sounds like you got a good deal on you Scamp. Looks like a nice car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back