[FOR SALE] 1970 /6 Dart - CL near Pittsburgh PA area

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The body is kinda funky.
Check out the '73 and up Dart front fenders and the weird thing done in the quarters to the wheel lips. The body looks like it would be a nightmare if you took the paint off.
Where the fenders and hood meet at the front looks just plain weird.

Yeah, and look at where the front bumper hits the side of the fenders because there's no ''pocket'' for the bumper to sit in.
The headlight bezels aren't on because they probably can't figure out how to mount them.
Out of all fairness, a couple of fenders and some quarters would go a long way to making this car look good. I would love to have the hood scoop!
But i don't think it's worth nearly the asking price of $3800 as it is......
JMHO.

Grew up down the road and went to college in that town. PA salt truck rule the roads....would have to see the whole thing!

I looked at this car about a month ago, biggest waste of my time, frame was ready to fall off the car the upper area were the a arms bolt were almost completely gona tin metal pop riveted in the trunk. Ask him these question an he said it a 7 out a 10 in being nice an fixed up it would bring 30g lol don't waste your time on this one.

its missing the fender extensions

That's because it has '73 and up Dart fenders and there's no way to install them.
The front of the fender is completely different from the wheel lip forward on a '70-'72 as opposed to a '73 and up.
It looks stupid on this car. :banghead:

It's pulled down now. And I'll need to look more closely next time. I should've been posting this as a "look at this mess" instead of posting for someone who might be interested in a genuine purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back