[WANTED] 1970-'80 1-barrel air cleaner housing for my '75 Dart.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batesy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED: 1970-'80 1-barrel air cleaner housing for my '75 Dart. Need one with working snorkel door/actuator that holds vacuum, plain straight-down fitting for the hot air flex duct (not the side-entry one for rear-pointing snorkel), and without the 5/8" hose nipple sticking down from the main body for air injection.

70sublime340 - I sent you a PM
rumblefish360 - It's a Holley 1945 - not sure of the openings diameter.

pics

Attachments

• IMG_8981.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8982.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 90
Thanks for posting pics. This one is designed for pulse-air aspirator-type air injection system which I do not have. Sorry but I have to pass. I had another one just like this one offered to me today as well.

Thanks for posting pics. This one is designed for pulse-air aspirator-type air injection system which I do not have. Sorry but I have to pass. I had another one just like this one offered to me today as well.

Is this the one you are looking for?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 92
It could be. The air temperature diaphragm has been capped off so that is a concern. I need that to work properly. If you hook a vacuum tester to that nipple you should get vacuum and the air temp door inside the snorkel should open up. There should be a thermostat inside the pan. I do not want it if it has a housing that has a biggish (about 5/8") hose fitting sticking down from the bottom of the housing, located in the "crown" section of the housing floor between the carb throat and the air filter element -- those are for cars equipped with the pulse-air aspirator-type air injection system.
So if you could message me or post a few more pics that would be helpful. Also, as I said in the first post, it has to have a functioning diaphragm that opens the snorkel door when vacuum is applied. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back