1970 Charger stolen out of SE Minnesota

-
To protect my demon ill be like:

ab2037f2240b5b1640786453eaa3c1c8.gif

Yep, Evil-Dently there is ANOTHER shitbag that needs their teeth Kicked in, or out, Depending.... scumbag thief. Filthy no good dirtbag

There will always be some low life loser stealing someone else's stuff. Karma comes in many forms.

And you might be bringing a bat to a gun fight.
I cant remember the name of the channel, but a while back i was watching some every day defense scenario training videos

You know the kind, a guy is put in a scenario where he needs to decide to draw and engage a threat or not

Do, the guy comes out and sees someone breaking into his car
He thinks for a minute and decides to engage
He draws his gun and starts walking towards his car

As he passes by a few other cars, he end up walking right by the thiefs look out man and doesnt even see him

In real life, he would have gotten shot in the back and never seen it coming

Now, i know, just a training but food for thought

I cant remember the name of the channel, but a while back i was watching some every day defense scenario training videos

You know the kind, a guy is put in a scenario where he needs to decide to draw and engage a threat or not

As he passes by a few other cars, he end up walking right by the thiefs look out man and doesnt even see him

Situational awareness...tunnel-focus can get You killed.

Good news! Heard last night the car was found in Iowa about an hour drive from where it was taken. Have not heard if it is all in one piece still or not. I’ll update when I find out.

Situational Awareness in Critical....

Situational Awareness in Critical....
Yes sir
And it was so interesting to watch this guy (im still trying to find the video)
He was kinda pacing forth and back, trying to make up his mind, and when he did he was laser focused and it got him "killed"

That's quaint, but the reality is there are most likely more than one thief, and would also most likely be armed & prepared to kill You. Off duty officer killed when He caught 2 scumbags stealing the cat off of His car, think You'll have better luck? No thanks, You get no consideration as a human when You engage in crime, as You've given Me none.
Sounds to me like that cop didn't shoot quick enough

Don't walk up to them. Wait until he start to get out of the car. That is the guy you want. The other one will have a rats story to get out of it or run anyway. Plus there is no way you can prove he was involved unless the one doing the crime rats him out.

Dang that sucks. Do yall have the castle doctrine up there? We do. It states you can blast um on your property if they are doing damage or endangering yous or your family's lives.
I asked a cop once about property in Wisconsin. He said you basically have to watch them take it... can't do anything unless it involves protecting yourself.

I asked a cop once about property in Wisconsin. He said you basically have to watch them take it... can't do anything unless it involves protecting yourself.
That's why you always have a throw down gun.

Sounds to me like that cop didn't shoot quick enough
I'm guessing He underestimated how serious these POS's are, they're not "just some kids", they arrested 3 scumbags in the pgh area from out of state. Tens of thousands of $$$$$$ bidness these scum are doing, & they're serious about it.

Dang that sucks. Do yall have the castle doctrine up there? We do. It states you can blast um on your property if they are doing damage or endangering yous or your family's lives.
No, we have a state that the criminal has more rights while stealing from you, than the homeowner does protecting his property. As was said earlier, a dead crook won't lie.

Last edited:

Yes sir
And it was so interesting to watch this guy (im still trying to find the video)
He was kinda pacing forth and back, trying to make up his mind, and when he did he was laser focused and it got him "killed"
Hesitation will get Ya Fd up

What crook, those are what wood chippers are for.
Yep, just pull their teeth out with a pair of pliers and smash every one of them. And make sure you really clean that damn wood chipper I highly doubt if you were being looked at you walk... but then again who knows scumbag car thieves last known location...

-
Back