1970 cuda gran coupe??

-
I am constantly looking. Maybe not quite as hard because I mainly just look for fun, not necessarily to purchase. Although I’ve certainly purchased because I found a good price in something I didn’t need...

Those cars must be flaming disasters at those prices. If you spend $5k just in sheetmetal that’s not a good deal anymore. And regardless, you’d never see prices like that on the west coast. You can’t touch an E-body out here for anything near those prices.

I would figure you guys would have way more to pick from than us East coast guys. But I see at least one E-body come up for sale near me every week.

The 70 cuda I bought is rusty, I bought it as a parts car because it still had the pistol grip 4-speed set up, the 340 was just a bonus.

The 4-speed is going in my challenger, which is a rust free California car.

The only reason I bought the drag car is to absorb the rest of the parts off the Cuda', and use up some of the extra parts I have laying around.

Do you plan to race the drag car or just flip it? pm me, thanks.

So was my straight trade 73 Duster 318/904 decent DD for a 73 Barracuda no motor/trans a good deal? lol

It had a new roof, quarters, and trunk installed. Just needs floor patch panels to be 100% solid.

Sounds like you did good, a power train is easy to find.

Not a fan of the color they painted it. But its protecting it until I get around to it.

barracuda.jpg

One color is a plus, put it together and drive it.

Yes - good deal. Possibly very good depending on the pedigree and parts missing.

Thats cause your governor has Ca. so far in debt everybody has jacked up the prices,,,,,lol,,,not really ,its as they use to say,location,location,location, i live in east tenn. where lots of people are MOPAR to the bone, have been all their life, my cousin and i just bought a 70 Cuda 40 miles west of Myrtle Beach for $3500,he drove it 6 hours, no towing back home, he has changed it to a 440 ,4 speed and i bought the 318 and 904 and dropped it in a 72 duster.,,Like a person said,you have to be on the look at all times, be ready with the cash and be willing to go at the very moment, because when someone puts a price that is low, they either need cash for bills, pills, or have their eye on something they want and it might not be a car.

Had a friend back in my youth that owned one. I always had the impression it was a luxury model (like my old Cougar XR7) His was a medium Metallic blue (likely the same color) with a while vinyl top, blue interior. 383, 2bbl. Hood was flat with no scoops so it was deceiving. Nice ride though. I don't know if I've ever seen another one in person that I noticed.

-
Back