-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kens440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dart swinger originally A slant six Comes with a rebuildable 383/727 from a 1967 Satellite.It is just sitting in there for safe keeping and can be separated if you don't want it.Body is in good shape.Floors,trunk and frame are solid.The driver side floor has some surface rust but is still solid.Some rust in the right rear quarter.Hood and trunk lid have rust on the inside.Black interior is good except for the front seat..Vinyl top is peeling but I haven't seen any rust just that nasty glue they use.Been in my garage for 5 years.To many projects,not enough time so time to let it go.Lots more pics on photobucket.Has a Va title.Post or PM if you have any questions. $1500 OBO Ken

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/Kens440/

Attachments

• dart 029.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 783
  • dart 030.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 808
  • dart 031.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 819
  • dart 034.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 802
  • dart 033.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 797
Welcome to FABO, i think this car is a pretty good builder for the money.
Good luck with the sale.

Like you always here... If it were closer.... I would buy it! No Really I would buy it!!! Best of luck.. this is a good start to a fine machine!

Like you always here... If it were closer.... I would buy it! No Really I would buy it!!! Best of luck.. this is a good start to a fine machine!
Canada isn't really that far from VA. Depending how far west you are of course.

It's refreshing to see someone price a project car for the future enthusiast to buy and enjoy. IMO, this car is a great deal and the buyer of this car will surely get much enjoyment out of it at a decent price, and have some $$ left to do some things to the car. Thanks for sharing it with us Ken, it's a great start for someone!! Geof

Thanks for the nice words guys.I don't sell a lot of cars but when I do I never make a profit.I always price them at what I think it would be worth to me,not what not what I think someone is willing to pay.I think the high prices hurts our hobby more then help it.I'm just glad it's going to someone who's going build it right.I('m even going to get to see it around.That right there is worth it to me. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back