1970 dart at local car dealer

-
Looks like a nice start except for the hood. If you want a Chevy buy a Chevy and stop messing up the rest of the car. All it needs is 302 badges and cowl induction emblems and you can call it a Camaro.

I don’t mind the cowl hood. Looks like a quality piece. Could have been worse and not ran an air filter with some stick on hood scoops.
41Iu%2B4TjJiL._SX355_.jpg

It looks like that car was driven hard and put away wet.

Or it looks like it’s been around the block many times....

Damn they could have cleaned it up before posting.. the interior looks like ****..and the end of the rear axles studs and lug nuts are rusted,just cause' it got a big block don't mean its fast either..

All it needs is 302 badges and cowl induction emblems and you can call it a Camaro.
:eek: you don't blame a little kid because their parents got them a crappy hair cut. feel sorry for it and hope someone straightens that crap out

It may have two shifters and a Chevy style hood. But there’s some cool speed parts too. looks to have a reverse manual valve body and caltracs.
Again I don’t know what it’d run but I think I should need a roll cage.

Damn they could have cleaned it up before posting.. the interior looks like ****..and the end of the rear axles studs and lug nuts are rusted,just cause' it got a big block don't mean its fast either..
I think the car needs to be parted out and put the big block in something decent.
then again, I'm not a dart fan. I'm a big block fan, so my remarks are bias.

This day and age seing any old car at a dealer is cool in my book !!
Too many negative people out there !
Thanks for sharing !!

Looks like a nice start except for the hood. If you want a Chevy buy a Chevy and stop messing up the rest of the car. All it needs is 302 badges and cowl induction emblems and you can call it a Camaro.
That's what I was thinking. All it needs is a little love. Like Charlie Brown said. Maybe they're trying to disguise it as a Nova.

Called them up today just for fun. The guy that new about the car was busy at the time. The person I talked to didn't know much about the car other than it has a 440 supposedly pushing 700hp.

Called them up today just for fun. The guy that new about the car was busy at the time. The person I talked to didn't know much about the car other than it has a 440 supposedly pushing 700hp.
with that kind of power, it probably has iron slave heads

I was not expecting a painted engine bay with that hood
Cool

Not a bad car IMO. The "Iron slave heads" are perfect!!!:rofl:

The person I talked to didn't know much about the car other than it has a 440 supposedly pushing 700hp.

Sure it does just like every Chevy owner claims:rofl::rofl::rofl:...$19k..more like $1900.00..

Ok my Mopar friends... :D ... that is a cool car! Remember the critics at the car show thread???? Well, they showed up here.

I'd take it in a minute, not for 19k, but there is a chunk of change put in that car. Look around it, you can add up 10k just in what you can see if you bought that stuff new. Let alone what you can't see (A-body 8 3/4 sure grip? or DANA?). And the body/interior look pretty clean.... what would the price be for the same car with a 318 2bbl/7.25 rear?

Just say'n, maybe not 19k, but definitely more than 10k

Last edited:
-
Back