-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70dartks

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 dart swinger w / big block motor automatic trans white w / blue vinyl top! nice interior, new flowmaster exhaust system, new holley 750 double pumper, newer tires etc.... runs great, sounds great, looks good !!!! has some bondo in the rear quarters & the trunk pan will eventually need to be replaced!!! otherwise this is an awesome running & sounding car. must see! Please call me at 586-219-4391 car is located in st clair shores, mi suburb of detroit.

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

440 !!!! not too sure on the year of the motor. it actually handles great and the car itself handles very solid. it has a column shifter and im not sure on the gear in the rearend but I pretty sure it is an 8 3/4. There is alot of car here for the money!

at a cruise night the other day, i had a couple guys interested in it so they checked it out and told me its a 440 block. two different guys at 2 different times.

Just my opinion, you may regret turning down the offer you got a week or so ago.

I've had people telling me go pound sand on offers I made for houses and they come back a month or two later asking if the offer was still on the table.

Good luck with the sale. 8)

I have dart for sale, I'm pretty sure it has a 426 hemi, pretty sure it is, last guy that looked it stated that it had some very wide heads so he must be right and so it has to have a hemi in it, the rear end not sure on gears but it does lay rubber very easily so must be a lower gear like 3:23 or 3:55, the axles haven't twisted off yet nor has the pinion, so I would suspect that it has a heavy duty rear like an 8-3/4 or possibly a Dana, pretty sure it might have a dana rear since it has a HEMI engine, since those two go together like PB & Jelly,

Dude sorry to do this to your thread, but have been sitting idle in the background for both of your threads and its kind of a waste of everyones time trying to figure out all the details about your car, when you should have posted all the important details early on.

Im sure its a very nice car, but people don't have the time and patience to baby sit you through the proper way how to sell a car on the forums, this is a BIG TURN OFF for potential buyers IMHO. For the local guys that are interested in it, its not a problem for them to jump in their car to run over and take a look at it, but its a different story for those of us whom are located out of state or who may want to make a purchase site unseen.

70dartks, You don't live that far from me.... but i'm not in the market for a car at this time ( with todays gas prices that's not an invatation for me to look at the car for anyone... it's not that close eather). I'm Not going to beat you up on this like other people have been doing... i'm pretty impressed that you've stuck with it after all the BS you've been given. If you're around South Bend with the car I would be happy to look it over so that you know what you have and that way you can be an informitive seller. For all the questions these guys have you could give your self wiplash trying to post pictures of every thing.

If I were closer i,d be all over it. Long as the distributors in the front and it dont leak or knock it looks like a deal. Ive got 9k in my motor

To far off for me, but I would love to have it.

it amazes me that guys who love Mopars and even own them don`t know how to tell a 383 from a 400 to a 440 steel crank or cast crank! much less small blocks!
it also amazes me that some guys look at a car as needing "alotta work" when i think they`re a pretty easy and worthwhile fix!
...but what do i know? ...i`m a girl!
DUH GUYS! try reading, looking, listening and learning! ...oh and working on them! haha
p.s. i will admit i don`t know everything about old 331 hemis...and fords, i don`t know SHEEOT about them thangs! (and don`t want to...fords that is!)

:love7:
it amazes me that guys who love Mopars and even own them don`t know how to tell a 383 from a 400 to a 440 steel crank or cast crank! much less small blocks!
it also amazes me that some guys look at a car as needing "alotta work" when i think they`re a pretty easy and worthwhile fix!
DUH GUYS! try reading, looking, listening and learning! ...oh and working on them! haha
p.s. i will admit i don`t know everything about old 331 hemis...and fords, i don`t know SHEEOT about them thangs! (and don`t want to...fords that is!)

Mopar guys from Texas know these things!! and Dittio!:love7:

You are probably kicking yourself for not taking that other offer now huh ? I know whenever I want something there is only one left in the Damn world, but when I have to sell .......

Good luck with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back