-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
***PENDING***

I really hate selling it but I need the room in my shop to finish my race car.

This is a solid rust free (small nickle sized bubble under vinyl top and small rust spots on right rear quarter behind the tire) driver that you can have fun just driving or running at the track. If you are looking for something to restore, then this isn't the car for you. It’s loaded with a bunch of desirable parts that are in good condition including some that are new or rebuilt.

The car has the following factory parts that are not original to the car. Rally gauges with tach, dual scoops, ralley wheels, bumble bee stripe. Yes, it has the wrong rear bumper but I do have the correct ‘70 rear bumper and taillight lens that will come with the car.

The car runs and drives fine. Needs front seat recovered, headliner installed (headliner kit is included) and carpet changed for the interior to be nice. Exterior has a few dents and the paint is faded but actually looks good in my opinion. Remember, this car is not one that should be restored as it would need a lot of work to be perfect, but it is definitely a cool driver or street/strip car.

Recently built 360
Edelbrock RPM heads
RPM Air Gap intake
AVS2 carb
Solid lifter cam
Brand new MSD e-curve distributor with Blaster coil
Brand new stainless steel 2.5” exhaust

Fresh 727 with shift kit
New 2600 stall converter
New B&M flex plate
New driveshaft
Subframe connectors

Rebuilt 8 3/4 with BBP
3.91 gears
Suregrip locker
3” studs
3/4” offset shackles
Brand new shocks

Front Disc brake conversion with BBP
New steering linkage installed including idler arm, tie rod ends and adjusters.
Front end alignment completed a few days ago.
Brand new shocks, front and rear.

Be Cool aluminum radiator and external transmission cooler.

Brand new dash pad
Brand new headliner (not installed)
Tuff steering wheel
and more to be added as I remember.

No fender tag.
Clear Washington State title in my name with collector car plates.
Located 1 hour north of Seattle

Priced to sell ..... $9900 $9500 obo.

IMG_1452.jpeg

IMG_0841.jpeg

71591319036__999AB654-0534-4CBF-B512-67330559D5B3.jpeg

tempImageHjRaFH.png

tempImageFCKzEO.png

tempImageYgYDHx.png

Last edited:
I know you said no rust issues, but any bubbles under vinyl roof ? Also are all gauges working in Rallye dash ? Has there ever been any frame repair ?

I know you said no rust issues, but any bubbles under vinyl roof ? Also are all gauges working in Rallye dash ? Has there ever been any frame repair ?
There is one bubble under the vinyl top about the size of a nickle on the right side rear pillar that I will get a picture of later today. The top appears to be original and is coming up on the edges so it's not cherry.... lol I edited the description to be more accurate with what little rust is visible on the car.

I haven't hooked up the gauges yet since I did not have the right sending units but plan on working on it this weekend. Just got the new speedo cable so that will go in as well.

I do not know of any frame repair on the car. It appears to have all of the original undercoating intact so sub frame repair is unlikely. It does have sub frame connectors welded in though.

Last edited:
I'll add more details on the car along with pictures this weekend when I have time to pull it out of the shop.

was it a four speed car? i see plate on the floor and are you available to help with shipping.

was it a four speed car? i see plate on the floor and are you available to help with shipping.
Not sure if it was a 4spd car originally or not but there is a hole in the carpet where a shifter might have been and yes, I can help with transport.

I'm interested but I wanna get my ducks in a line before I tell you yes. Not into wasting people's time

I'm interested but I wanna get my ducks in a line before I tell you yes. Not into wasting people's time
Let me know if you have any questions. When you’re ready, shoot me a private message and I’ll give you my phone number. We can do a video chat and I will show you anything and everything on the car including startup, test drive and whatever else.

Do you know what times it would run on eight mile strip
No idea, just got the engine and transmission in the car and running a couple of weeks ago. It runs great so it should put down whatever a 360 with a 270/460 solid lifter cam, Edelbrock rpm heads, rpm air gap intake, 650 avs2 carb, 727 with shift kit, 3.91 gears with Sure grip should run. lol

I apologize for the delay. I will have an answer for you monday. bank is being a little slow on this one. If you get money and it sells I'm fine with it. Thanks again

@-Boosted- hey man new to the Forum trying to figure out how to message you I'm REALLY interested in the '70 I currently have a 72 I'm trying to start restoring and conv to v8 but have been looking for a 70 that may be more smarter to put my money into at the moment , I'm in Pensacola FL want to talk about the car

@-Boosted- hey man new to the Forum trying to figure out how to message you I'm REALLY interested in the '70 I currently have a 72 I'm trying to start restoring and conv to v8 but have been looking for a 70 that may be more smarter to put my money into at the moment , I'm in Pensacola F
Click on "Contact seller" Top left of the first post. And no phone numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back