7071DartGTReg

Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
FS: 1970 Dodge Dart GT - Roller
Was Slant Six/904 but Engine and Trans gone now.
Still original 10 Inch HD Drum Brakes and 7-1/4 Rear.

I am selling this car for a friend of mine.
The car is stripped out and in Primer, Engine bay has been painted Red.
NO RUST!! However may be some minor rust now that it has been sitting in primer for 7 years. 1 small ding on top of Drivers Fender and some strange hole cut in the drivers side trunk floor. Original Bucket seats are gone but comes with a set of Racing Bucket Seats. Carpet is gone.
All Chrome/SS Trim is still with car along with Bumpers,Grill, and well... everything else that came on car. Here are a couple of pics to get ya started. When I am not so sick I will get more pics this week.

2005-11-27 70 Dart GT too-01 (12) (Medium).jpg

Oh yeah... Is original WA. State car until I bought it in November 2003.
Original Mileage is: 60439 or so.

Car is now back at my house in Ft. Valley, GA 31030.
Owner is asking $2500.00 OR BEST OFFER!

Please PM me with ANY questions

Thanks,
Bruce B.

2005-11-27 70 Dart GT too-01 (12) (Medium).jpg

Hey Bruce,

It looks like a great father/son project. Unfortunately, we won't be back in the U.S. and ready to buy one until August. I'm sure this one will be long gone by then. If you're a member of the NGMC you could advertise it in their monthly newsletter.

I'll be swinging back through North Georgia to pick up all of my cars and parts when I get back. NGMC members and friends were nice enough to keep all of my stuff for me while I'm stationed overseas.

Rob

Yea, its the economy, may take awhile to sell it. I'am having a hard time selling my stuff off, almost ready to take for weight ( I'll bust it up in peices before I do take for scrap ) so they can't try to sell it their selfs.

100_1510ss.jpg

I could not scrap this GT out... It is too rust free and clean body.
Good luck with yours!

Later,
Bruce B.

I'll be back from Afghanistan in August and will be in the market for a father/son A body project just like that. I thought it would be gone by now.

I'm sorry for you (your friend) that it hasn't sold yet. I've seen other similar vehicles that are apparently selling on other boards. Not sure what the deal is there.

Best of luck.

I was stationed at Fort McPherson in Atlanta 2002-2004 before being sent to Germany. That's when I joined NGMC.

I'll be swinging back through there to pick up my '72 Dart Swinger along with my other projects ('73 Duster Slant 6 Drag Car, '85 Turismo Slant 6 Drag Car, '87 Shelby Charger... :)

If this car hasn't sold by then I would like to come take a look. It really does sound like a great project for my 14 year old son and I to do together. He's saving up and leaning forward! His older brother wants a Mustang :-(

Yea, its the economy, may take awhile to sell it. I'am having a hard time selling my stuff off, almost ready to take for weight ( I'll bust it up in peices before I do take for scrap ) so they can't try to sell it their selfs.

what kind of car is that cant tell in the pic and how much you asking for it.got any 70-72 dart front ends? sorry for high jacking this thread and good luck on selling the dart. mopar65

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back