-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopowerphil

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a "H-CODE" 1970 two door Dodge Dart . This car originally came factory with a 340 4 speed . It currently has a non matching non running V8 automatic that will be removed before the full sale of the car . Even though it has an auto in it now it has not been cut up and still retains the hump , and peddles as well as the original column . It still has the factory four piston disc brakes as well as the factory rally rims (mags) . It also has an 8 3/4 rear end with 4.11's as well as a lift off six pack hood . The car is solid but has not been on the road in quite sometime and should be restored . This Dart has been in the family for a long time and would like to sell it to someone who is going to restore it . This would be a fun and fast investment . So this your chance to own a classic "A" body Mopar while you can still afford it ! I will let this one go for $6800 cash locally or b/r/o. The buyer will be responsable for any shipping cost , and I except Pay Pal and Cash only . I will answer any and all question's as well as send more pictures , but please "NO" TIRE KICKERS , please ! !

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

So its being sold with NO engine..for 6800.00 good luck with that..

Just to clear up any question . I did have this car up for sale last year and it was sold three time's by people that never even saw the car in person . And then for whatever reason all three people took a disapairing act . This is why I put the comment about the "no tire kicker's" . This is the first time I've addvertised it sense . If I don't sell it some time this month I'm just going to drop in one of my 360's and injoy it this summer .

Sounds like a good idea!It,s a nice car(love white interior with black)and would fetch a good dollar$ running as is.Good luck with the cruising/sale.8)

Not bashing but with no motor/trans and the wheel lips rebuilt or cut on the quarters it s gonna turn some people off. Does this car have torque boxes on it, rallye dash, is the original hood with the scoops available, and is the original motor/trans long gone???? I may have someone who wants it. Thanks.
Chas.

Thank's pettyblue , It allway's was fun to drive . The only resone why I'm selling it is that I'm trying to get some work done on my 4x4 step side , my ramcharger , and my daily driver , and the wife want's a blown big block 79 step side now . So something has to go .

To answere 67gt and tensec340 . If you read my reply again , those three people "never" saw the car in person . And one other person from RI. came by , made me an offer ( witch I would have taken ) . But was such a %#*^@%! , I did'nt sell it to him .

Chaz , Good eye , The body shop did mod the rear wheel lip's so my wife could get here street slick's on and off easier . I have pistures of the car before it got painted ( 100 years ago lol ) The motor and eng. was long gone long before I won it for my wife . As far as the tourque box's , I have'nt been onder it in a long time but it's a 4 speed car and the under side is mint so they should be there . And yes to your question's about the hood and dash .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back