-
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
I haven't had this car long, but I found the car I have always wanted and this one has to go.
So here goes.
It is a factory 340 Swinger. 4-speed, 3.91 gears, Top Banana yellow. It has a pretty stout 340, a rebuilt 4 speed, and a nice 3.91 gear that leaves some very nice black streaks behind the car! It has an MSD distributor, 6-AL ignition, Mopar M1 intake, headers with oxygen sensor bungs, new clutch, and brand new Mancini racing mini starter. Has a later b-body pistol grip shifter in it. The 340 is a '70.
The body is solid, but not perfect. It has bubbles over the quarters, in the decklid, and on the drivers door. There is one hole in the front floor pan that is the size of a quarter, but it doesn't really look like a rust hole. Who knows what the car has been through!? Looks like it was a vinyl top car, or poor prep on the c-pillars as the paint is bubbling up, but not like rust bubbles. The trunk floor is super nice, but there are 4 holes from the brackets a fuel cell was installed with, and there is some discoloring from a hitch being removed at some point. The frame rails are perfect.
It does have the fender tag, but I haven't looked for a build sheet.
The interior is pretty good. the radio has been changed out for a tape deck, but I have the original, along with the original seat belts. The seats don't have any rips, but there are threads seperating on the front seats. It is a bucket seat car. Rear seat is nice. Package tray is not original. Door panels are nice. Dash pad is nice. Carpet is decent, dash has aftermarket gauges in under it, and a tach on the column. The cluster will need redone, but most of the gauges work. The gas gauge works occasionally. The dash lights work,but are pretty dim. Glove box opens nicely, especially when you get on it. hard. The headliner needs replaced. The sunvisors are also bad. There is a hole on the front of the headliner that is covered by the sunvisor when up.
All the glass is good, heater is not connected, but the fan works. The car was supposed to be a race car at one time, so the heater may have been disconnected then. Or the heater core leaks. Idk yet. Has a Tuff wheel, but I am not sure if it is a repop or not. I think it is. But it is nice.
It has disk brakes on the front, small bolt pattern on all 4 corners. Could use some new rubber. The front end seems to be original. It is pretty tight. The car has subframe connectors and Super Stock springs.
I really like this car and enjoy driving it. It needs some clutch/shifter adjustements, it needs an o-ring or two on the speedo pinion, and needs some tuning. I drove it almost constantly from the Mopar Nationals weekend until the 30 day tag expired the first of September, when I put it in storage. I was moving and didn't have time to play with it any more. I start it once a week and drive it around the storage lot. It does need a bigger carb, the 600 on it is NOT enough for the 340.
I am asking $10,500 and it is somewhat negotiable.
Again, I really, really like this car, but I came across a '69 Bee I have wanted forever. I have a deal roughly negotiated, and this car has to go. Someone will enjoy it, I'm sure. I sure have!
The car is located in Westerville, Ohio. Suburb of Columbus.
100MEDIAIMAG0114.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0115.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0130.jpg

Great buy again for somebody , factory 4 speed also , nice car looks a little dark for top banana, but could be shadows , great car !!!!!!!!!!

Man, just what I've been looking for however I need to move my 64 Dart vert first.

340sport, thanks man! It is a great car. I just can't keep them all!
Volare, I will look for the sheet sometime soon. I, for some reason, always seem to believe that by now, someone had found that.
Dart4forte, you have no idea how much easier that deal would be. The car I found is in California. a shipper would love to deal with us, he has an out haul and a return haul all in the same shot! Hope you sell it!

Price drop! $9500. This thing has to go! Let's deal. Cash and a '69 HP 383? Cash and a '69 23 or 18 spline 4-speed fora b-body? Cash and both?
Talk to me, let's deal...

Sweet ride...great price ..too bad i don't have the cash

Yeah, the economy is rough right now. Not a lot of people with disposable income. But I still have to try! Found the car I've always wanted, so I'm trying to leave no stone unturned!

$9,000? Who wants a car they can put a master cylinder on and drive anywhere they want to drive it?
Drive it as you restore it or put it back to original. Offers?

can we get more pics of under hood, underneath and of the interior. thanks

Here are the under hood shots.

Attachments

• IMAG0139.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,389
  • IMAG0140.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,399
  • IMAG0144.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 2,414
  • IMAG0126.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,383
  • IMAG0148.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,416
  • IMAG0153.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 2,395
  • IMAG0141.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2,401
Interior.

Attachments

• Dart 006.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,319
  • Dart 008.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,386
  • Dart 007.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 2,483
  • Dart 005.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2,367
  • IMAG0154.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,413
Floor pans. Passenger side is soft. Through near the left toe board.

Attachments

• floorpan01.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 2,329
  • floorpan04.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,314
Torque boxes. Sorry for all the huge pics.

Attachments

• Trunkfloor01.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,288
  • torquebox02.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 2,292
  • torquebox01.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 2,287
by fender tag, i also belieeve that it had the v21 blackout hooh. not all black, but from rib to rib. thank you for the pics, as i so want it, i cannot build the one i have for what you are asking. i also like that you did not clean it to take pics, as i like to see them in present state. that is a 12k car in a decent market.

a little out of budget, but man, i need to get rid of something.

Crappy pics from underneath. Quarter extensions. There is obviously some mud in the left quarter. Left extension will need some work. Rear rails are super nice.

Attachments

• rightexten01.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,256
  • leftexten02.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,264
  • leftexten01.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,239
  • leftrail01.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,273
  • Rightrail01.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,268
by fender tag, i also belieeve that it had the v21 blackout hooh. not all black, but from rib to rib. thank you for the pics, as i so want it, i cannot build the one i have for what you are asking. i also like that you did not clean it to take pics, as i like to see them in present state. that is a 12k car in a decent market.

a little out of budget, but man, i need to get rid of something.
I wasn't sure what the hood treatment was supposed to look like. That would be pretty cool.
It is a solid car. I'm guessing the wiper seals leaked which got to the floor on the right side. You can tell it isn't a rot box by how clean the rails and trunk floor, etc are.
Hope you sell something!
I will be working on it quite a bit this week, new master cylinder, and put some more miles on it while the weather is nice.
Make an offer!

Offers. Car needs to go, fellas. You won't insult me. The worst I can say is no!
Real 340/4-speed Top Banana yellow! I'll pile on all the extra A-body stuff I have!(not a lot, but you are welcome to it).
PM me with offers. Come get it this weekend!
:burnout:

Trade. ? 493 street engine. I traded a 7000 dollar pro street car for this it

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121206_103129.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,995
Cash and a original paint Wagon???

Attachments

• 2012-10-22 13.48.15-1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,037
  • 2012-10-22 13.47.59-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,977
  • 2012-10-24 09.05.26-1.jpg