Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparcrazy.com

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 4-Speed
-Newly Rebuilt 340, Steel balanced crank, Edelbrock Performer intake manifold, Holly 650 carb, Headman headers, electronic ignition, Ported and polished J-Heads, 10-1 Compression, Solid Cam, Custom 2 ½ Exhaust with Flowmasters.
-Rebuilt 4 Speed transmission with Pistol grip, A-Body 8 3/4 rear with 355 Sure grip center section, Power steering and manual brakes
-The car was restored in 2007 by Randysmoparsandmusclecars.com. Sublime green paint was applied on a strait and solid body, clean rust free undercarriage, excellent vinyl roof, rechromed bumpers and nice trim, 14 Inch painted date coded wheels with dog dish hub caps and matching tires.
-Clean black interior with console. The lights, wipers , heater, gauges including speedometer, and radio work as they should.

Thanks for taking a look at my 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. The car has been driven very little since its restoration in 2007. The 340 was an aggressive build and runs very strong. It will run with the big block boys all day long. The 4-Speed trans shifts smoothly and is a blast to drive. Serious calls only: $14750.00 260-580-0213

Attachments

• DSCN3048.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2,260
  • DSCN3050.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 1,904
  • dart5.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,587
The passenger side wiper is going to ruin the paint! Nice car. If I had it I would ditch the pistol grip and run a original since it has the original look. Reminds me of my old 70 sublime swinger. Always wanted another one.

Very nice Dart, love the stance. My 70 has the code for wheel well trim as well, even though it's not on the car right now, but I like the look of it. It's just something extra that stands out.

I`m about 4,750 short lol. What color was it originally? Is a factory 340 4-speed car?

GO FIGURE!!! I spend a great deal of time looking for an original H code and turn around a buy a 1971 RR airgrabber car instead. Now one pops up for sale.

Is it a real 4 sp 340 car? Does it have fender tag and is it the original color? Thanks.

it may help the sale that you inform it is not a 340 car. then people will be able to judge better.

i will not be able to offer a partial trade, as your listing ends before mine comes back from the paint shop

beautiful car you got there

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back