-
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_depetro

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Just as it states in the title. I have a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger parts car for sale. When I bought it the car was set-up for a 4-speed, however I have removed the pedals. It also had an 8 3/4 rear end which I removed and swapped for a small one. I also pulled the 318 out as it had headers and J heads on it. In its place is a dead 1968 273 2-bbl. small block and automatic transmission with 51,000 miles. I pulled this combo out of a 1968 Satellite 4-door. Everything else is pretty much as I bought it. It has very nice front fenders. The driver side is rust free and straight, and the pasenger side is rust free and straight as well. The passenger side fender has been modified as the antenna mount has been recessed into the fender. It appears to have been professionaly done years ago.
The hood has been cut up by someone trying to open it for factory scoops. The hood has a dent on the front edge. The plastic scoops do not come with the car. They were melted in our shop fire.
There is no title.

The car isn't much, but it's cheap and has some good parts for someone either looking for parts or building one of their own. Just trying to get rid of some of our parts cars and make some room for some better cars.

Price: $350.00
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (906) 273-0256

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_left_fender_12-06-05.JPG

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_right_front_12-06-05.JPG

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_left_front_12-06-05.JPG

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_left_rear12-06-05.JPG

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_right_side12-06-05.JPG

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_engine_compartment_273_12-06-05.JPG

man I sure could use that drivers fender but I am all the way over in Pa. If you end up not selling it I would buy the fender.

Hey buddy enough of those tacky stick on face hood scoops! If you're gonna restore such a nice car, give it some dignity and get a real scoop

If i had a way to get her to Missouri i'd buy it in aheart beat. I'll check with some friends and see if they are planning a trip to see some relatives.

is there a front valance? first dibbs...

No front valance, what you see is what you get.

Like I said I got this car for parts, not to restore. The scoops were something someone gave me and they looked a lot better then the butcher job on the hood that the previous owner preformed. I am not putting a set of original scoops on a $400.00 parts car.

The local scrap yards will pay $150.00 without the fenders, just figured someone might need/want the rest of the parts.

Make serious offers on the parts...

I am looking for a car like that. what will you take for it with out the motor and trans and no hood scoops? I am in Indiana.

$350.00

Re-read the ad.

The scoops do not come with the car! The engine is a 273 2-bbl. (complete) core engine I pulled out of a 4-door. It comes free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back