1970 dodge dart swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep up the tough love. They might come around in the end. My stepson pulled all kinds off crap including a senior prank while already in major trouble. We took his MR-2 and sold it to my stepfather and he could have cared less. That was two years ago. Today he is a Marine! Here's a pic of him with mom and sis. Good luck with the sale.

2008 Pictures 115 (Custom).jpg

DSC00020 (Custom).JPG

it makes me feel good that other people have been here and done that and had sucess! so if someone will make an offer and buy this car the "healing" can start!!!

i'm not p... off. i'm more broken hearted over this! i don't know who hurts more him or me!!!??? i just know that i have to stick to my guns and love him thruogh this. then maybe one day we can do another car and not have this kind of problems!

Just my opinion, if you son is on drugs, IF, taking away that car wont do a damn thing to him. NOTHING!!!! I'm an expert on drugs, and all people care about who are on drugs, is more drugs. Hopefully he is not on drugs though. That crap will ruin the best lives out there.

Just my opinion, if you son is on drugs, IF, taking away that car wont do a damn thing to him. NOTHING!!!! I'm an expert on drugs, and all people care about who are on drugs, is more drugs. Hopefully he is not on drugs though. That crap will ruin the best lives out there.
dude i have no idea where in the world you got drugs from but you seem to be just a LITTLE agressive. my sons problem is in no way connected to drugs. temper,grades,and drive is his problems. when i started the thread it was to simply sell a car my sons mother and i felt he did not deserve. i just want to sell the car and move on with our lives! i'm thankful for everyones consern for me and my son. all of you have been great. but i need to sell this car! PLEASE!!!!:cheers:

thought i'd list the new parts that are eather on or come with the dart. black vinyl top,black headliner,black dash cap,steering wheel,all weather stripping,soft brake lines,hard front brake lines,brake pads,calipers,portioning valve,ball joints,tie rods,all front end bushings,disks,wheel bearings&seals,s6 to v8 motor mounts,rebuilt 318 w/ new clevite 77 bearings, total seal moly rings,roller timing chain,MP lifters,earson cam,edelbrock 600 CFM ele chock carb, edelbrock performer intake,hooker headers,MP ignition w/ orange box,summit racing eletric fuel pump,altanator,water pump,steering box,pitman arm,idler arm,eletric fan,turn signal lens,master cylender,MP valve covers,edelbrock air cleaner,tires,rear wheel cylenders,B&M shifter,u joints, and a lot of other odds and ends i'll only think of after i post this!!!! other things that are not new but were replaced, car was converted to front disk brakes, and a large bolt pattern 71/4 rear from a 73 duster was installed,also another new part installed is both front floors were replaced with patch pannals from the paddock.there is 3 gal of dark blue matalic paint too. the engine compartment and door jambs are allready cut in.

this is coming from a kid whos parents have sold my car do to me skippin school i had a 73 coronet 4 door all numbers matching under 46,000 miles. one day i was lookin around on craigslist and found it listed so ive done good in school ever since

this is coming from a kid whos parents have sold my car do to me skippin school i had a 73 coronet 4 door all numbers matching under 46,000 miles. one day i was lookin around on craigslist and found it listed so ive done good in school ever since
thanks!!!! i'm hoping the same for my son!!!

Have you shown him this thread? Does he know how serious you are about selling his car? Hopefully, he'll straighten out and fly right like Mopar426 did.

Good luck and God Bless!

Have you shown him this thread? Does he know how serious you are about selling his car? Hopefully, he'll straighten out and fly right like Mopar426 did.

Good luck and God Bless!
he has not seen the thread but when he and his mother signed the over to me i think that is when it sank in that ol' dad wasn't joking!!!!

still looking for a buyer!!!! will any one go for $3000?

To be perfectly honest, I would part out all the extra parts on ebay. They will be gone and shipped within a week. The car looks more like a liability for $3000 with the parts.

No offence, its just you can get an OK driver for $3000. It might not have the nice engine, but I bet it won't have the rust issues, or the duct tape ;)

just an Idea. I know you got a little upset with the first guy that commented $3000?!?!!?

as it sits with all the parts you will be lucky to get $2000. I would take the first $1500 offer you get iof you need it gone. if you want to get some money out of it...part it out on ebay, and then sell the car seperatly for $800

Phil

Do you have more pics of the car?? i would love to have a 70 dart agin.. or pm me or email me rules371@ hotmail.com. I maybe willing to do a trade for my dakota .. thats my dakota & a pic of my old dart.

dak140.jpg

larry3.jpg

To be perfectly honest, I would part out all the extra parts on ebay. They will be gone and shipped within a week. The car looks more like a liability for $3000 with the parts.

No offence, its just you can get an OK driver for $3000. It might not have the nice engine, but I bet it won't have the rust issues, or the duct tape ;)

just an Idea. I know you got a little upset with the first guy that commented $3000?!?!!?

as it sits with all the parts you will be lucky to get $2000. I would take the first $1500 offer you get iof you need it gone. if you want to get some money out of it...part it out on ebay, and then sell the car seperatly for $800

Phil
i'll keep that in mind. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back