Status
Not open for further replies.

PLUMCRAZY

Smoke em if ya got em!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I have a 70 duster 340 4 spd, for sale. It is not the original motor but is the right year. The motor is built but I don't know what has been done to it. It runs real strong. Has disc brakes on front and 8 3/4 suregrip rear with 3:55 gears. Rallye wheels and alot of parts for it. I rescued it from being made into a drag car. Needs the heater box reinstalled along with the wiper hardware. Needs body work but has very little rust. Floors and trunk and frame are clean. Has had quarter that needs filler and finished. I am selling this for $3600 Obo. I drive truck and am gone during the week so it might be a few days before I get back to answer ?'s. Thanks

dart016.jpg

dart021.jpg

dart018.jpg

dart024.jpg

/\ what he said, or at least the VIN

are the disc brakes really on the front, or the ones pictured in the trunk?

I'll have to get a pic when I get home, I am just leaving in the truck. The disc brakes in the trunk are an extra set I have, the discs are on the front.

The factory discs on the 1970 340 Dusters are the 4 piston K-H units that came standard equipment on all 1970 340 Dusters. Disc brakes were made a factory option in 1971 and later years for factory equipped 340 Dusters.

BTW the discs in the trunk are the Abody LBP('73 - '76 A body units) disc setup.

PM sent.

heres a bump for you scott.this is a nice car for the money.340,4spd,rally dash,suregrip discs,runs & drives.h code if anyones looking for a duster out there.you cant beat this for the money.

It is a good price for a solid 70. If I'm reading it correctly, the fender tag indicates a super late build date (713 - July 13th) and a high vehicle order number (426388). May very well be among the last batch of 70 Duster 340's to roll down the line at Hamtramck, if not THE last one!

thank you very much scott. payment will be sent out in the morning.

payment was sent, balance will be paid this weekend. thank you sir
********car is now spoken for***********

Wow!!!!Posting the address of where car is ?3500 and a trailer car could get scooped out from under you leaving you with the deer in the headlights look.i would be more careful son.

Wow!!!!Posting the address of where car is ?3500 and a trailer car could get scooped out from under you leaving you with the deer in the headlights look.i would be more careful son.

yes, thank you. i fail to realize that not all people are like me and alot of members on here. appreciate the tip

Car is Sold and will soon be on its way to Virginia, thanks Joe and to everyone who has expressed interest in it. Thanks Forabodiesonly!!

no, i thank you so very much, and to the other guys' on here that told me to hold out and wait for a bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back