1970 Duster parts wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of 4 14" Deluxe wheel covers. They are a 16 rib design. Also need both Left and Right rear quarter(C panel) vinyl top mouldings. These pieces need not be perfect but I would like some decent ones. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.

Attachments

• Deluxe Wheel Covers.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 270
ive got all 4 stock hubcaps from my 72 , i will have go look at them and see if they are the same style .... Im in Reno and my buddy from Klamath Falls is comeing down to Reno this weekend , could get them a free ride back if that would help

ive got all 4 stock hubcaps from my 72 , i will have go look at them and see if they are the same style .... Im in Reno and my buddy from Klamath Falls is comeing down to Reno this weekend , could get them a free ride back if that would help
I would definetly be interested. If they are the same style as the deluxe covers in the pic then they would work. How much $ and we can go from there. Thanks.

I might have your moldings. Do you have a full vinyl or 1/4 vinyl.
Send me a PM if you still need them and i'll start searching..

I want to thank all who responded. My Duster deal fell thru so I no longer have need for any pieces. Thanks again, hopelesscarguy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back