1970 Duster

-

NEMFMAN

Reaction score
Hi thanks for welcoming me to the Abodies site, I have a 1970 Duster l bought a year ago and even though it is restored beautifully I need to change the header’s because there rusty (bugs me)and I am going to change it from a column shift with bench seat to a floor console shift and bucket seats.I knew all this when i bought it but as you all probably know it’s almost impossible to find the perfect set up that your looking for in these old mopars.That’s pretty much my story,Thanks

BD293D56-6D88-4CD0-8F42-7E81C4A8A9D5.jpeg

Welcome. It looks like a dandy. Post your needs in a parts wanted thread. Those parts come up quite often here.

Welcome from Texas, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find the parts and pieces you want to do your conversion here.

Hi thanks for welcoming me to the Abodies site, I have a 1970 Duster l bought a year ago and even though it is restored beautifully I need to change the header’s because there rusty (bugs me)...

You can send the headers out to be ceramic coated. They will look like new and have a thermal barrier as a bonus.

Welcome. It looks like a dandy. Post your needs in a parts wanted thread. Those parts come up quite often here.
.........Welcome, and read the scam part carefully while you are waiting to post. Our Mods are pretty good at clearing out the degenerates, but always be aware, and hit the report button if it sounds suspicious.

Best new headers are from Doug’s or TTI.
Refurbishing them is a good option as well. It just sucks to get them boxed up and pay shipping both ways.

-
Back