-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
just brought this up from az this is one of the nicest bodies i have seen this thing is nice i buffed the paint added 15" rallye wheels removed front seat to pull up the carpet master cylinder leaking, i have a replacement for it, i have the window sticker and a pile of reciepts to go with it, i lost the ambition to do these cars anymore thats the reason for the sale, the motor will need the soft plugs replaced due to sitting for a period of time it has disc brakes, 8 3/4 rear, the chrome is excellant here is a link of pics from the guy i bought the car from http://s5.photobucket.com/user/Kell...3&page=1&_suid=137090719153405210652330173495
i can take many more just let me know i am asking $6500.00 obo
car is in upstate ny
the car is a 318 904 8 3/4 rear car all original panels none ever replaced.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,011
  • 003.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 997
  • 002.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 958
  • 001.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 951
What engine is in the car?
Transmission as well.. can you put up some casting numbers... This might help you with the sale..

Hows the interior? Is the rocker dented or just a shadow?

Hows the interior? Is the rocker dented or just a shadow?

yep rocker has a dent that is the only damage on the entire car, as far as interior it is dry from the az sun dash pad has two small cracks on each corner, headliner is perfect needs carpet, i have 2 new headrests for it.

Is the A/C still installed and operative?

Besides the items listed needing attention, anything else needed?

Have you driven the car any distance over 25 miles (1 trip) to determine the mechanical side of the car? Suspension OK, including the bushings throughout?

Any noise out of the rear? Brakes working OK? Tranny leaking?

Thanks in advance.

Is the A/C still installed and operative?

Besides the items listed needing attention, anything else needed?

Have you driven the car any distance over 25 miles (1 trip) to determine the mechanical side of the car? Suspension OK, including the bushings throughout?

Any noise out of the rear? Brakes working OK? Tranny leaking?

Thanks in advance.

when i got the car it had an aftermarket ac condenser in it and line the ac did not work i installed the correct condenser and line but did not charge the ac since i had planned on pulling the motor, rear is quiet brakes work good no other mechanical issues that i know of like i said the soft plugs need to be replaced and cooling system flushed out or drop in a warm small block and go.

I had no idea a Cuda grille would fit/bolt in a duster, now it makes me look at the 71 Cuda grille a little harder. Nice car, wonder what part of the country it will end up next. GLWS.

I had no idea a Cuda grille would fit/bolt in a duster, now it makes me look at the 71 Cuda grille a little harder. Nice car, wonder what part of the country it will end up next. GLWS.

that was a nice photo shop lol i didn't do that

more pics

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 550
  • 025.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 603
  • 023.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 586
  • 022.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 567
  • 021.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 592
  • 020.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 569
  • 019.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 583
  • 018.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 556
  • 017.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 576
  • 005.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 573
wow that thing is clean. where in upstate ny and can you post some pics of the interior? thanks mark.

i am in owego, ny 13827 20 min west of binghamton or 1 1/2 hours south of syracuse
i can take some more interior pics brett

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back