-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Built this for the wife 6 years ago but she prefers her new mustang so here it is.New engine,trans,radiator,fuel tank,belts,hoses,ball joints,interior and paint all at that time.New rear 1/4s and tail panel,repairs to lower front fenders and replaced center trunk pan.I did pretty much everything on it including the body and paint.Its not perfect but looks pretty good at 10 feet.Power steering and brakes.Bucket seat interior.It was a 4 spd car and still retains the pedals.Also retains its factory 12 bolt posi only available on the SS models.Lucky if it has 500 mile since.Looking for $8500.Would also may consider a decent driver 67-72 Dart trade plus cash my way.Pm for more details.

Attachments

• vickies nova.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 640
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 464
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 470
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 466
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 476
Hay that's a nice little car. 68-72 are my favorite years. I've had several. I like how the fat motors make those move though. LOL Seen some dang fast small block ones though.. here's you a bump. I hope you sell it.

Kinda the duster of the chevy world,not really appreciated until all they see is taillights.

Great response ! Too true..

Grassy

$7500 The snow is on the way in a few weeks after that it will be trapped till spring.

You could drive this car one coast to the other.How about $5k cash and a trade.Dart or a Scamp maybe

I hope you're trying to sell it on some other Chevy sites or something because I don't think we're the Chevy type people... lol

Seems like a fair deal for $7000.What,s up with the drivers side floor?Looks like someone dropped a 10 pin bowling ball on it?A hole maybe?

Nothing wrong just a dirty floor mat.Here ya go all cleaned up.Pretty sure i wouldnt and assume you wouldnt put new carpet over rotton floors.

Attachments

• MVC-024S.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 199
I hope you're trying to sell it on some other Chevy sites or something because I don't think we're the Chevy type people... lol
I am and i know this is a Mopar site that is why its listed in the Other Stuff For Sale section.I'm thinking it might suprise you that some Mopar guys might actually like a brand X car.I am a car guy and i like em all.This one seems to get along with the brand X stuff.

Attachments

• Left side and rear--CL.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 205
Kinda the duster of the chevy world,not really appreciated until all they see is tailights.

Yea, I always wondered if the Nova guys heard that....I've heard "hey that's a sweet Nova" twice, in my Duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back