1970 Plymouth duster 340 H code automatic

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for all the help. Car is sold just recieved deposit via PayPal and meeting with new owner next week for balance in cash. Car is going to Vancouver bc...new owner had a color combo like this one when his dad owned one back in the day. Thx again for all the help...sold

Yes it would. A car like that, with it's original patina is cool.

A car in primer is just another car in primer.
around here, and to every 'car guy' I know personally, this car, with it's original patina, would be just another car that needs a paint job lol.

OP, congrats on the sale- looks like it was a good deal, and I imagine both sides will be happy- is the buyer a member here? (hope to see some updates on it)

around here, and to every 'car guy' I know personally, this car, with it's original patina, would be just another car that needs a paint job lol.

OP, congrats on the sale- looks like it was a good deal, and I imagine both sides will be happy- is the buyer a member here? (hope to see some updates on it)

And a car in primer...... It would also be, just another car that needs a paint job.

The patina on the car was/is awesome. Almost everyone on this site who saw pics of my car said paint it too, but everyone who sees it in real life pleads with me to not paint it. I wish I could have afforded this car, new owner is lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back