Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
Well, as much as I wanted to avoid this, it seems the Duster is more rusted out than I originally thought. The rear frame where the leaf shackles bolt to is totally rusted out, as well as parts of the front frame, rear floor boards, and frame under the rear floor. The trunk pan has one hole about 2" in diameter, and the trunk sides (near the quarters) are totally gone.

The car is factory TX9 black with red interior.

If you want to restore the car as a whole, PM me. Otherwise, it's getting parted. Trust me, I don't like parting them out either, but it's sitting in a field, and the longer it sits, the worse it gets.

If you see anything you would like, let me know here or PM me. No engine or tranny, but it does have a 7 1/4 out back. 4 wheel drums. The quarters, rockers, trunk, hood, doors, roof, and tail panel are all rust free. The tail panel is a bit dented up. The front fenders have rust on the bottoms a bit. The inner fenders aren't original, but are fairly solid, except where they weld to the cowl. The grill and tail lights are in excellent shape with no cracks. The glass is all good. The front bench is in good shape, just the rear has a split. The fromt door panels are in good shape. The dash is in pretty good shape, but the dash pad is gone. The gauge cluster is in good shape. The front bumper has been painted black, the rear bumper is gone.

I realize there are some non Duster related parts in the pictures, but just ignore them.

Any other questions or requests, just ask.

DSC03412.jpg

DSC03413.jpg

DSC03414.jpg

DSC03415.jpg

DSC03418.jpg

DSC03419.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

1000000199.jpg

1000000200.jpg

1000000201.jpg

1000000202.jpg

1000000203.jpg

1000000214.jpg

Interested in the cluster bezel. PM with price and shipping to zip code 48044

Thanks,

Dan

both tail light if still available

if it doesnt batter you to send them
on the other side of canada

How much for the trunk lock and retainer, shipped to 77306? I don't need the key if it's not available, as it is going to fill the hole on a race car with a fiberglass deck lid.

Thanks,

Bill S.

I need the round plate for the heater motor on the firewall. Let me know how much. Shipping to 75025

Gary

Give me a few days to check this stuff out, and figure out pricing and shipping. I am at my dad's memorial for the next few days, so I apologize if I don't answer back right away.

how much for the front seat shipped to 90638? i know the shipping will be expensive but i'd still be interested, thanks! -Dan

How is the front windhield trim and if not rusted, what price you thinking.
Same question for the rear window trim also. 20110 area

second in line for the tail lights , how are the lower rear quarters mid line down ? send me some pics , thanks ed [email protected]

Ed, the tail lights are pending a sale, but I'll check the rear quarters out closer for you. As far as I can remember, they MAY have some small bubbling, but otherwise are in great shape.

How much for the trunk lock and retainer, shipped to 77306? I don't need the key if it's not available, as it is going to fill the hole on a race car with a fiberglass deck lid.

Thanks,

Bill S.

Bill, the key comes with it. You can have it for the price of shipping. I'll pull it out and figure out shipping, and I'll let you know.

how much for the front seat shipped to 90638? i know the shipping will be expensive but i'd still be interested, thanks! -Dan

Shipping will be crazy I bet, I tried to ship someone a grill once, and shipping was close to $500 because of the size. Perhaps the greyhound would be better, but then again, do I try to find a huge cardboard box? Or just rate it up?

I'd be interested in the back seat,my Duster was re-upholstered but in the wrong color so it would be nice to have an extra frame to re-do if I want to put it back to original.

Shipping will be crazy I bet, I tried to ship someone a grill once, and shipping was close to $500 because of the size. Perhaps the greyhound would be better, but then again, do I try to find a huge cardboard box? Or just rate it up?

I got quotes to ship a front seat by greyhound to the BC interior and it was something like $250.You can probaby double that to ship it anywhere in the U.S.

i would love to have a front seat like that for my 72
with center arm rest

I'd be interested in the trunk hinge assembly and the supports that run from the inner wheel tub up to the rear speaker shelf. I'll take the trunk lid too if the seams are rust free.

All that stuff got ripped out of my Demon by an overzealous previous owner when he did the mini-tubs. :angry7: I want to get a normal trunk back on the darn thing. Right now I have a steel pin on trunk lid with the inner bracing removed.

Shipping to Ottawa Ontario K1Z 8H4

Wylde1.

I'd be interested in the trunk hinge assembly and the supports that run from the inner wheel tub up to the rear speaker shelf. I'll take the trunk lid too if the seams are rust free.

All that stuff got ripped out of my Demon by an overzealous previous owner when he did the mini-tubs. :angry7: I want to get a normal trunk back on the darn thing. Right now I have a steel pin on trunk lid with the inner bracing removed.

Shipping to Ottawa Ontario K1Z 8H4

Wylde1.

I'm going to grab some parts from the car today, so I'll check it all out for you, and I'll get you some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back