1970 Plymouth Duster - parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
is the spare tire well intact if so how much for it i need bout a 6in lip shipped to 32905?

Did these ever sell? What kind of shape are they in? Hard to tell from the pics. How much?

Hey Mike do you still have the rear marker lights and the holes in the 1/4's? If so how much to cut them out?

Hey Mike do you still have the rear marker lights and the holes in the 1/4's? If so how much to cut them out?

I'll check a bucket of stuff I have that came with the car, but I'm doubtful.
Also, I'd rather keep the quarters complete and intact since they're pretty solid, but I'll let you know if I change my mind.

I see that a couple of guys asked about the grille - if it is still around send me a pm and we can make a quick deal!

hello i am interested in the heaterbox and blower motor but shipping may be a killer i live in pei c0a-1v0 if the box is in good shape i may strongly consider thanks for your time

Hello, I was wondering if the Dash Cluster, and Heater controller panel is still up for sale,
PM me and we can make the sale here,
Thanks

PM Sent,
Let me know the shipping cost to Howell Mich....
The part that I really need is the back of the heater controll where the cables hook up to, one of the tabs that the cable hooks up to is broken off.

Let me know shipping cost....
PM Sent also

Sales pening shipping cost....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back