1970 Plymouth Duster - parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the first person to ask me for the VIN and title from the car..

Tom, I may have the filler tube at home. If so, how does $10 +shipping sound?

Wylde1, the trunk lid has a bit of rust near the seam. I'll take some pictures, and you can let me know if you want it.

Thought I'd add a picture of the steering wheel, its in great shape!

1000000274.jpg

And another couple pictures of the side rear windows and panels.

1000000275.jpg

1000000276.jpg

Wylde1, your PM box is full.

Anyways, here's what I tried to send you.

I pulled the trunk lid today. The lid itself is in really good shape. A couple areas on the seams have some surface rust, and are just starting to show a tiny bit of rot. I took a couple pictures for you.

1000000271.jpg

1000000270.jpg

It will take me a couple days to get the hinge assembly apart and out, but I'll get you some pictures when I get it out. It's all in great shape.

Wylde1, your PM box is full.

Anyways, here's what I tried to send you.

I pulled the trunk lid today. The lid itself is in really good shape. A couple areas on the seams have some surface rust, and are just starting to show a tiny bit of rot. I took a couple pictures for you.
It will take me a couple days to get the hinge assembly apart and out, but I'll get you some pictures when I get it out. It's all in great shape.

Sorry about that. Man the pm box fills up quick.

Trunk lid looks a little too crusty for me. I'll probably slap a 'glass trunk on it.

Hing assembly, I'll definitely take. Doesn't matter to me if you want to be bothered drilling out the spot welds on the inner wheel tub and speaker shelf or just cut the wheel tub and shelf unless someone needs that metal.

Wylde1.

Wylde1, I drilled the spot welds. The right side is perfect and straight, but the left side is a bit bent up. I'll take a picture later and show you what I mean. If you'd like, you can have the left one for free, and we'll figure out a price for the bars and right side?

I need all the guts from inside the doors if the regulators are not screwed up ,The glass glides,Everything my windows on my 70 Duster roll up and down like there are 60 lb weights on them--Steve

Wylde1, I drilled the spot welds. The right side is perfect and straight, but the left side is a bit bent up. I'll take a picture later and show you what I mean. If you'd like, you can have the left one for free, and we'll figure out a price for the bars and right side?

Sure, go ahead and send me a pic. I'm gonna take it all anyways. If it's bent at the bottom, I'm sure I'll have to cut some off because of the mini-tubs. I'll pay for everything, no problems there. Thanks for the offer.

Wylde1.

Sure, go ahead and send me a pic. I'm gonna take it all anyways. If it's bent at the bottom, I'm sure I'll have to cut some off because of the mini-tubs. I'll pay for everything, no problems there. Thanks for the offer.

Wylde1.

What sort of price sounds good to you?

Wylde1, here's the pictures of the hinges. On the bent hinge bracket, the tab which welds to the rear of the package tray has broken a bit. There is still a lot of metal to weld to the package tray, but if you put it next to the other one, you will see what I mean.

1000000306.jpg

1000000305.jpg

1000000304.jpg

Did the grill sell? I am in need of one of the stainless trim pieces that goes on either the top or bottom fin.

I am painting my bumper body color and doing custom fab work so if its a pile I'll be interested. How much you want for it

Wylde1, here's the pictures of the hinges. On the bent hinge bracket, the tab which welds to the rear of the package tray has broken a bit. There is still a lot of metal to weld to the package tray, but if you put it next to the other one, you will see what I mean.

I can definitely use them. Name your price, box 'em up and add the shipping - regular Canada Post mail will do. Ottawa, Ontario, K1Z 8J2. Let me know how you want to be paid - Paypal, Money Order, Cheque, cash in an envelope lol

Wylde1.

I could use some metal patch panels if cut it up. I need the one pictured and the upper trunk corners, the front pass lower windshield corner. a drivers lower front fender patch, a rocker patch, and a drivers rear front 1/4 patch. I can send you pics. PM your email if you're interested in cutting these parts out and I can send you pics of all areas.

Attachments

• Dusterrear piece.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 339
I can definitely use them. Name your price, box 'em up and add the shipping - regular Canada Post mail will do. Ottawa, Ontario, K1Z 8J2. Let me know how you want to be paid - Paypal, Money Order, Cheque, cash in an envelope lol

Wylde1.

How is $50 for the set, +shipping? Shipping is coming out to be $50 (the size of the box needed to send the trunk rods).

If you are able to free up your PM box, I'll send you my paypal address.

How is $50 for the set, +shipping? Shipping is coming out to be $50 (the size of the box needed to send the trunk rods).

If you are able to free up your PM box, I'll send you my paypal address.

PM box has some room. How big's the box? Would it be much cheaper without the rods? I'm assuming those are the 2 that go across from one side to the other? Little buggers are a fortune to ship. lol PM me the details.

Thanks,
Wylde1.

Just an update for anyone looking for parts..

I am in Central America for the next 2 months, until Aug 1. If anyone needs anything, let me know, and I'll try to make a list, but I won't get to pull the parts until that time. Thanks.

Still have the back seat? If so how much for it and shipping to 82007?

I do still have the back seat. Maybe $100 for both upper and bottom? I can't give you a shipping price for another month, since I don't know weight and size of them, as I am in Central America right now.. (read post above yours). If you don't mind the wait, I will gladly figure out shipping when I get home. Mind you, it's going to be expensive, since I'm in Canada. Greyhound might be your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back