1970 Road Runner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
pics of the 71 cuda not .... to hijack if it is not sold? I want a 70 or 71 Cuda.

PS great Runner, will ask around buddy!:)

I guess he is really in Victoria B.C. I originally wanted to sell it to buy one of two 1971 Road Runners I have found.Both cars are still for sale too.But I have been laid off 1/3 this year and my wife has not worked since July.So I may have to pay off some bills and put the money in the GTS.I am not sure what I am going to do yet LOL.I will miss the 70 if I can not replace her it will kill me.But again it will be nice to buy a welder and do some work on the GTS .
Jim

Winnipeg,Manitoba Canada I do not want to give his name out unless he Ok's it first. Jim

I'm ok with it...I'm not going to hide the car in a private warehouse never to be seen again.I'll definitely have it out next year when the weather is nice and hit some of the local shows and cruises.

I just realized that winter has'nt even officially started yet so that's a long ways off.:clock:

Looks that way...all good though,I'm a pretty happy camper.Can't wait to see the car in person,I'm going to feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Congrats to the both of you! For one a new very nice 70 roadrunner. for the other selling an nice car to someone that will not be making a superbird clone from it. LOL
Congrats!
Matt

Ah yes, a new runner in Victoria, make sure you buss the Monarchy League around about the time they're serving high tea.:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Congradulations.

Ah yes, a new runner in Victoria, make sure you buss the Monarchy League around about the time they're serving high tea.:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Congradulations.

that sounds like some good old fashioned anti-social fun...I like it...:snakeman:

8)
that sounds like some good old fashioned anti-social fun...I like it...:snakeman:

Reason I remember is quite a few years ago I was out in Victoria, visiting a girl I later dumped, with a 69 4 speed runner and did some real purdy burnouts in from of the provincial buildings. Remember seeing some stuffy old people glaring at me.8)

Always was my favorite. Had one in 71, Go Mango. Sold it in 73 for $900.00 to get married. Too bad, I'm sure it would have been more loyal then my wife.

I LOVE THIS CAR. Congrats to both on the deal. Good to see its still in the "family"

I'm confused. Is it Winnipeg or Victoria? I'd like to see that car as well, but only if it's in Manitoba 8)

I'm ok with it...I'm not going to hide the car in a private warehouse never to be seen again.I'll definitely have it out next year when the weather is nice and hit some of the local shows and cruises.

I just realized that winter has'nt even officially started yet so that's a long ways off.:clock:

I'm in Victoria and the car will be here soon.

Jim thought I was in Winnipeg and with the weather we had a couple weeks ago I almost thought I was,too.Luckily things are back to normal and it's been around 10c this last week so the women are wearing short skirts again....:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back