-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnurse

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1970 dodge dart swinger that I am parting out and some extra parts to go with it. I will sell it all at one time for $2750. I will update with pictures. Only selling because I need the room in the garage. Car itself is completely taken apart ready to be stripped the floors need to be replaced but I have the patch panels. Call and ask what I have! Let's make a deal! http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=87&a=6

L/R doors, no rust! Stripped and primed $300 each
L/R fenders acid dipped straitened primed still at shop $300 each
Front hood latch support one rusted$50 one blasted and primed$175
Chrome trim all pretty strait $25 per piece
1972 340 exhaust manifolds, beautiful$400 for the pair
Hood surface rust needs to be straitened $50
Front and rear bumpers $100 each
Front and rear bumper brackets $75 front $50 rear
four hub caps/wheel covers in driver condition. $30
Boyd coddington smoothie II rims 17x8 with 5x4 bolt pattern $400
Edelbrock torker 340 intake $120
E body 8 3/4 rear housing, not axels or third member with shock plates $175
Two grilles, one is cracked but repairable, cracked $100 not cracked $195
rad fan, bead blased and repainted with good clutch $40
fan shroud$75 shipped(pending)
door panels all four in pretty good shape $??? (offer pending)
And the body with title, floors are rusted ds is cut out ready for repair ps needs to be cut out, have patch panels. 318/904 in car front and rear drums with manual brakes and steering. $1150

all prices a before shipping charges

Attachments

• boydrim.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 613
  • bumpers.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 616
  • doors.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 582
  • rear.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 594
  • wallostuff.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 619
  • dart 006.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 511
  • dart 004.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 525
  • dart 003.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 568
  • dart 002.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 535
  • dart 001.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 550
can you take pics of the radiator / grill support??? I need a NICE complete one that has NOT been hit, or crunched due to an accident...LOL...Mine was hit, but then was straightened, and now its just not perfect...Id like to weld a nice one in....:)

Going to class right now will take some pictures and post them tonight when I get home.

Attachments

• dart 005.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 509
  • dart.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 494
uploaded a few pictures. the interior is green. are you talking the back window like over the trunk or the back window on the side that rolls up and down?

Can I please have a couple close up pics of the fender splash shields and that hood latch support? Looks like they are both primered in red...pretty straight I assume?? no pitting?

the splash shields do have some pitting but it is very minor and the were sand blasted then primed to make sure they would not start rusing again. the other part is really strait and with the same treatment. it is kinda dark in my garage.....one of my two lights stopped working. I will take some more pictures in the morning and post them.

How are the headrests? I also need the chrome lever cover for the seat that makes the seat go forward.

I also need the hinge covers for the front seat. 44685 Uniontown Ohio.

No washer resivour, the hinge covers look to be good. Did not take them off yet. The little chrome levers also look pretty good will need to be cleaned/polished and the headrests have cracks.....offers? For those I believe I can fit into a standard shipping box.

Door panels? Have you got any that aren't cut for speakers or not all torn up?

What size is the fan shroud? Is it good, part number and price? Do the tail lights come with the rear bumper and is it straight?

I do have the door panels. They are not cut for speakers and are in fair shape. Do you want the fron and back panels? The rear bumper will come with the tail lights because they are cracked.. And it does need to be straightened and re-chromed. Not sure about shipping on it either.

Part number on the shroud is 2998325 8 30 53-8 it is near perfect with zero cracks. Not sure on shipping, or price. Make me an offer. Also if y'all could start sending pms so I don't get confused with who is asking for what? That would be great.

I do have the "dodge" emblem on the deck lid. no cracks or breaks. chrome looks clean with out bubbles......offer?

The parts for the car I'll sell piece by piece but the car it self I would like to sell complete with suspension and drivetrain. So I am neg for the car.

PM sent on the hinge covers and one chrome seat lever. Crackedback, I couldn't stop lookin at it! The old lady will be feeling the wrath tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back