Status
Not open for further replies.

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1971 340 Demon that I may be interested in trading for something high impact colored, especially sublime or sassy grass. I'm also interested in 67-69 Barracudas and 70-74 Challengers. My outright sale asking price is $15,000 / OBO.

You can check out more pictures here: http://www.damnimcool.com/cars/demon/

The car currently has 15" Rallye wheels, and has been converted to big bolt pattern. The steering wheel has been changed back to the stock blue wheel, and is not the one in the pictures.

About a year ago the car was appraised at $21,000. I am asking $15,000 /OBO / trade. I also have a 1968 Dart GT that could be used to sweeten the pot for the right trade. Let me know what you have.

Let me know if you have any questions, or have a trade or an offer. The car is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. PM me here.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Demon8.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,920
  • Demon1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 2,943
  • Demon5.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,943
  • Demon6.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 2,949
  • Demon7.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,955
I still have my 64 Dart I'll trade ya

Attachments

• Dart at Springfling.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,885
Boy if you were near Charlotte that would be in my garage. I wonder how much to ship 2500 miles?

Interested in a 69 340 4spd Swinger? Real 340 4 spd car w a fresh non #s 340. PM me if interested and i can get some pics to you. Im the 1st to have this car on the rd since 73. reads 50 K. Car sat in garage for years and years w a rod sticking through the side of the original block.

My internet connection has been down all day. Doing this onmy phone is a pain. I'll respond better when i can get on my computer. Thanks.

Boy if you were near Charlotte that would be in my garage. I wonder how much to ship 2500 miles?

I would guess $1500 - $2000.

There are people on here that do transport. One I know of is muddog. He actually lives in the next town over from me. I don't personally know him, though.

Just checked out the pictures looks like a really nice car for the price. You could spend a couple grand to ship this car and still be money ahead for a long distance buyer.

Good luck with the trade/sale.

2007 Custom Harley???????? Road Glide only 9,000 miles on it--Steve

So you're suggesting the seller should pay for shipping??? :wack:

Some people's children. Sheesh. :banghead:

Wylde1.

I'm pretty sure he meant the buyer would still be ahead if he paid for shipping .not the buyer ;)

I think he was saying that my price was low enough that even if someone had to pay a couple thousand dollars to ship it, that'd still come out okay.

My apologies. I thought he was saying your price was too high so you should pay for shipping it too. I shouldn't read the forum when I have a temperature of 102. Sick with the flu. Blah.

Wylde1.

No problem, I'm sure. Sometimes when you're reading and can't hear the inflection in the voice, the word are interpreted completely differently.

I seen this car not that long ago, it is a very nice looking ride.......

It looks like it!

I'd trade my '72 Challenger for it, but I don't think that'd be a fair trade for Tom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back