[SOLD] 1971 340 Demon For Sale or Trade

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ....I have a lime green pro street road runner....and a 1967 barracuda . I am bringing the road runner in the shop next. It is on the trader . I am new on here and need to post more pics. I am in 14086 zip. If you are 12 or less hours I would deliver both cars as part of the deal.let me know ....Thanks Derek from Buffalo

Hi ....I have a lime green pro street road runner....and a 1967 barracuda . I am bringing the road runner in the shop next. It is on the trader . I am new on here and need to post more pics. I am in 14086 zip. If you are 12 or less hours I would deliver both cars as part of the deal.let me know ....Thanks Derek from Buffalo

If you can average 190 mph, you can make it here in 12 hours. Do you have some pictures you can email me?

if you sell it for that 11.5k, the buyer should be arrested for grand theft !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a beaut!

It has 3.23 gears in it, so it's not as quick as I'm used to. My other cars have always had 3.91s or steeper. This one drives down the highway a little more comfortably.

I don't think it looks as fast as the blue Barracuda you have for sale. That thing is sweet. I really wanted the green convertible, but this car didn't sell in time for me to scrounge up the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back