-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardBishop

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger for Sale. It is solid...a California car...always in California. It needs a resoration as its tired. 318 car with auto trans. New front windshield and molding. All other glass is there. It has a rim-blow steering wheel. It was originally yellow with Black vinyl top. Somebody painted it Caramel years ago but just sprayed over the yellow. Bench seat car...needs new interior. I was able to start it with some help. It smokes badly. It has two new front tires. I'm currently applying to the California DMV to return the original plates to the car. (The plates were in the trunk when I bought it).

You won't believe it but I bought another Duster.... and the lady gave me a title for it...guess what???...wrong title for the Duster...it was the title for the listed Dart Swinger which she had from years ago. She was the second owner way back. Anyway...that title is what was required by DMV to put the plates back....the blue and yellow ones. Yea!!

I'm working on a 1969 Road Runner so time for this to go. I'm asking $1900 for the Dart Swinger. It is in the High Desert of California....5 hours north of Los Angeles.

Pm me

Attachments

• Misc Dart wedding 3-09 310.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 1,315
  • Misc Dart wedding 3-09 309.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 1,303
  • Misc Dart wedding 3-09 316.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 1,301
  • Misc Dart wedding 3-09 318.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 1,321
Looks like a very solid builder. Hope it goes to a good home. If I didn't just buy one I would be checking this out.

Sure would like to sell this Swinger....great starter project....not a whole lot of looking for parts.....mostly needs resto. Offers????

I sold a 1963 Dart and shipped it to Maryland from California....$1200. My guess is about half that. I have the name of a California Shipper who did a great job getting that Dart to Maryland. Let me know if you'd like to connect with him personally.

It is a Yellow...no vinyl top...with Black double hood stripes....1969 RR. It is a built 383 with a 5-speed. 83/4 rear end. Somewhat of a project....Not complete and a ways to go...no rust.

It is a Yellow...no vinyl top...with Black double hood stripes....1969 RR. It is a built 383 with a 5-speed. 83/4 rear end. Somewhat of a project....Not complete and a ways to go...no rust.
We need to see pic's of this bird you speak of, Is the mixmaster a Keisler unit or a Richmond road race unit or a Doug Nash 4+1?. What mods are done to the powerplant?

Its a Keisler 5-speed...no pics....when I get some I'll post them. I'm negotiating for it....two offers made...we are close...more coming as I know more. I'd hate to lose it .....when I'm so close.

Howard,
Could you please notify potential buyers of my 71 dart in San Diego. For all intents and purposes, it looks to be in about the same shape as yours, but I haven't had a bite yet. Please read my ad and see if there's something that I'm doing wrong. Wife passed bike test, took a ride on a fat boy this past weekend and now ITS GOTTA GO.

LOOKS LIKE THE 1971 California Dart Swinger is SOLD....new home in Canada. Solid car goes north. Thanks for Looking and great comments were very encouraging. Thanks.....A Bodies Only website!!!!

North east or to north west ? ..always looking for a-bodies :)

ian.
The 1971 Dart Swinger went to Canada north of Washington State.....so....NorthWest.
I have a 1973 Duster...original 6-cyl...made into a 318. It's a project but solid. Was Green with a green interior....fold down back seat. I have it for sale locally for $900. I started to prime it but put it on hold.....Working at the time on a 1964 Dart (now sold) and a 1963 Dart (Now sold).

I always have a couple A-body Darts or Dusters. I live in the high desert of California so most cars are solid and no rust or minor.
My Daily Driver is 1972 Gold Duster...318...4BBL..dual exhaust.....auto...p/s. 60,000 original miles.

My Daily Driver...318 ...auto...4 bbl...dual exhaust...p/s.....60,000 mile...AND I really did buy it from a little old lady.....it took me 17 years until I finally got it. Gloria passed away in 2006.

Attachments

• 100_3852.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 523
  • 100_3853.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 525
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back