-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonator

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an a-body conversion set up. Everything to swap an automatic to an a833.
I need: Transmission, Bellhousing for SB 340, a833 for a-body, clutch fork, flywheel, linkage, shifter, pedal assembly for a-body. I may be forgetting something. Looking to convert my Demon.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have everything including 4speed console and hurst shifter. Bought it all for my 69dart and am going t56 now. Already have a 69 formula s 4 speed . Can get out and take pics after work tomorrow. Pallet ship only not boxing individual parts. Rich

I have everything including 4speed console and hurst shifter. Bought it all for my 69dart and am going t56 now. Already have a 69 formula s 4 speed . Can get out and take pics after work tomorrow. Pallet ship only not boxing individual parts. Rich

My Demon has a bench seat, so I don't really need the console, but I'm definitely interested in everything else. I'm looking forward to the pictures.
Thanks...Ron

If you where a lil closer, I have everything,including the bucket seat frames. Engine in parts, tranny (2.66low)assembled.No stick-console; autos consoles only. 360 core as well.V-Gate shifter option. Or O/D box, with bellhouse.Plus the flywheel,the pedal box, and everything else. I might even have a 340 PP kicking around. I know I have one here somewhere.
But Tennessee is a fair truck-ride.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here is what I have 1969 23 spline trans that spins real good reseal and run it . Bell is good flywheel is smooth no ridges,floor hump,rods,pedals,zbar,straight Rod ,clutch fork,inspection cover,flywheel cover and zbar pivot. Had the frame mount for the z bar but did not find it. Shifter is not included as I don't want to separate the handle to sell the mechanism since you are going bench seat. I will build a plywood box on a pallet and truck ship only. Will deliver to freight dock for 1900 and you pay the actual shipping from 98250. Thanks rich

Thanks for the reply, I'm working another deal right now. I will let you know the out come.

Thanks again....Ron

ive got brand new frame mount ball kit with all the bushings and clips 60.00 shipped if you send to paypal as a friend or family
Resized_20161025_192825[1].jpeg
Resized_20161025_192909[1].jpeg
Resized_20161025_192928[1].jpeg

Looking for an a-body conversion set up. Everything to swap an automatic to an a833.
I need: Transmission, Bellhousing for SB 340, a833 for a-body, clutch fork, flywheel, linkage, shifter, pedal assembly for a-body. I may be forgetting something. Looking to convert my Demon.
Thank you.
Hey I have all of it call me at 678 363 9318 nick. tell him brian said to contact you. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back