-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars_1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
First off, Im listing this car for my dad..

1971 Demon 340 auto #'s matching. F3 green with black bucket interior. original options consist of:

ralley dash
console
rear gull wing
hood scoops
hood pins
manual steering
manual brakes
3.91 sure grip
exhaust tips
am radio
rally wheels

Paint show very nice. interior could use a little TLC (headliner, dash bezel) to be perfect. motor is warmed up but Im not sure what the specs are (I do have a sheet with them somewhere) the obvious ones are headman headers, edelbrock single plane intake, electronic ignition, lumpier cam of some sort and an edelbrock carb. car runs very strong! looking to get $18,500. please no low ball offers. thanks!
-kevn

You got a good "For Sale" post going there Kevn but you left out your location and whether or not your dad has clear title. I'm sure that the question of why are you selling it for your dad will come up so you might want to expand on that also.

Nice Demon by the way and realistic price but I already got one. Good Luck

oops! car is located in north west Wisconsin (Ridgeland) car does have a clear title, and as far as why hes selling is because his divorce unfortunatly..

oops! car is located in north west Wisconsin (Ridgeland) car does have a clear title, and as far as why hes selling is because his divorce unfortunatly..
Perhaps you could post the fender tag and boadcast sheet info, decribe ALL the rust and or rust repair and history of the car.

sure thing. there isn't any build sheet but ill attach a pic of the fender tag. car doesn't need any rust repair. it did have 1/4 skins installed and to my knowlege thats it. all body work had been done by muscle car restorations in chippewa falls WI and they do quality work. I dont know much about the cars history though.. let me know if there are any more questions. thanks!

heres a picture of the fender tag. its a little rough, but its still readable.

heres a picture of the fender tag. its a little rough, but its still readable.
Thats alot more readable them some of ours on here. Even mine. My condolences for your father. Nice car. How many miles on the engine? Has it ever been rebuilt?

I can't say for sure that the motor has gone through a total rebuild and as far as miles on the motor, I dont have a clue. I would suspect that it has been rebuilt, it seems like on the engine spec sheet, it called for aftermarket high compression pistons of some sort. Ill have to do some digging and find it and post the specs.

found the specs that were given to me for the motor

340+ .030 forged pistons
2.02 1.60 J heads port matched/ pocket ported
steel crank balanced
ultra dyne solid lifter cam
251 intake 259 exhaust @ .05 lift
.570 lift intake .585 lift exhaust
.016 lash
victor 340 single plane intake
harland sharp roller rockers
edelbrock 1405 carb
comp cams valve springs
crane chrome moly push rods
headman headers
mopar electronic ignition w/ chrome ECU
rebuilt 727 w/ 9 1/2" GER converter (not sure at this point what stall)
3.91 sure grip

again, I cant verify some of the internals so Im going by what I was told, but the car does have a lot of nut.

I have to comment on your approach on selling this car.
I'm impressed by your honesty, descriptions, and quick replies.
The car looks good and is a fair price. Your father should be proud of you.
I hope it sells quickly.
Good luck on the sale.
Yeah, divorces aren't good for everyone involved!
Tom.

thanks dartnut, I really appreciate that. I really hate to see this car go, but there really isn't much of an option. hopefully it will go to a good home

nice car with some desirable factory options

sorry to hear about your Dad

best wishes towards a sale

Nice Demon..and good luck with the sale you'll find most want everything for nothing...

Sweet '71! Love the green, don't see a lot that color. Very fair price as that is about what I paid for my '72 a few months ago. Good luck with the sale!

Nice car. I wouldn't mind having this one in the garage. Good luck with the sale.

shot a video of the car for inspiration!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67_GaYH1zSQ"]YouTube - 1971 Dodge Demon 340 burnout[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back