Status
Not open for further replies.

chavezychavez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Guys,
I just have decided to part with my demon as I have turned my focus towards my 1978 Jeep Cherokee instead so I am sorry I must let it go. I believe the starting price of $1,800 is more than fair for it so we shall see where it ends.

I also have a few other Dart Demon parts and stuff in my other ebay auctions as well take a look.

Matt

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...780258932&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

will you sell the car outright for 1800.00?????????????????????????????????????????????

what are you looking to get out of your Demon? I am very interested? I'm in Casper,Wyo. . Thanks Tom

well, i was joking, but if you are serious, then you can cancal all the last high bids by me!, thank you

oh and btw, thank you for your service to our country

I was just responding to you in the same tone how I read it I did not think you where joking.

I apologize to you if you will give me the courtesy of an apology as well.

It should not have become like this I hate arguing in public over stupid stuff.

I have no idea what this car is going to sell for? I have had guys wanting to trade other cars for it. One guy offered me an 1986 Corvette another guy offered me a 1985 Mustang 5.0 GT obviously I told them no.
Matt

yes, i agree. i also apoligize if you took me seriously.

i do want to buy the car, and i asked about price, because i wanted to come out there this weekend to get it while the wife has off work this weekend, and that only happens once every 90 days.lol

yes, i agree. i also apoligize if you took me seriously.

i do want to buy the car, and i asked about price, because i wanted to come out there this weekend to get it while the wife has off work this weekend, and that only happens once every 90 days.lol

I really wanted to fix the car but like I said I cant afford to do both.

If you do win I can store it for you. The only problem I have is I have no garage so I would either need to put a tarp over it due to the windshield missing or I could put it in a storage unit I think they run about $50 a month. I have alot of people watching this auction over 220 have saved it and you can see it has been viewed over 2,800 times. Good luck and sorry once again.
Matt

yes, and good luck on the sale. you want the most out of it, and i want it for the cheapest i can get it for. the joys of this sport.lmfao. whether i win or do not....... another saga in this economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back