1971 Demon start...( Pic overload!!)

-
WOW.... another Sizzler....
From the research I have found this is a very rare package that was offered. More rare if the EV2 orange is original to the car. I have one... but its pretty much sold. Personally.... its a very unique car with the package. Very few built and very few left. I can tell you more on it if your interested. Send me a p.m.

Restored the car is basically one of very few that are left.

-RPM

Ev2 C A 59

E44 D13 LL29G1B is whats on the tag? Lotsa other numbers on it all over lol

here is how she sits...I will be shaving off the side marker lights and I still dont know what i will do with the chrome strips above each door if i will put them on or shave them off or fix them up nice and just paint them....

Great project! Love those tail lights. They look super..!

way awsome should never have sold my moms 1972 dodge demon 340 4 speed petty blue car

So not even 2 weeks away till my car body gets pushed into the shop for our 2 week shut down and i can get ripping on body work with a buddy and get this thing painted up and done body wise!!!! THen Comes Assembly which is freaking me out as much as the body work but Suuupper excited to cant wait!!!

SO i've been off a bit...Managed to decide i need to fix my hood hinges so they dont flex out and bind into the fenders!:spiderma: and my driver door needs some new door pins but otherwise we been sanding away again hoping to have it painted in primer by the end of boxing day and on Monday the 27th Paint it Sassy Grass Green which is already mixed waiting to be sprayed! Which means its gonna be 1 color soon!!! Other than the hood thats going flat black :D
IMG00062-20101223-1637.jpg

Here it is in my Works finishing room...This is just a corner of the room!!!

Well after working for about 8 hours on everything Finally made it into paint :cheers: Nothing perfect by far but will be doing a sand and 2 more coats tomorrow morning...Maybe cut polish after that if i can figure out how to do that properly on a single stage!! After 3 whole years sitting in my garage ...Here it is back on the way to being in assembly stage again!
IMG00073-20101226-2130.jpg

IMG00071-20101226-2052.jpg

IMG00070-20101226-2025.jpg

Very nice car and a cool find!! Its your car do what you want, but being so rare I wouldnt modify toooooo much. Sorry, just my opinion... but post more pics of your progress!!

who is spraying the paint without a mask

I saw that, if he is really spraying paint or clear without a mask he'll be dead soon... Awfull dangerous

Demon is going to be sweet. Whats planned for the 360?

I will be modifying the front side markers to i dunno yet right now there shaved off for whatever i do choose. Otherwise It will be Flat black hood and I dunno what i'm doing other stuff wise yet it will be pretty original. Not going too crazy. The 360 is just a New Edle carb, Torker 340 intake and I might change the cam in it...Right now the biggest thing after all this paint will be getting the body parts back on...Sadly my hood hinges are warn pretty bad so i have to either find better ones or fix mine...They bow real bad at the rivet lots of play in them...So i will be putting the front clip on - the hood hinges for a while...get it all pieced together all to take it off again later :p But i can meanwhile get the important stuff put in again..Side windows Tail lights dash matting maybe motor tranny and get that all setup just so i can Have it looking together - a way to mount my hood...Has anyone ever done different hood mounting methods?>??

ah and its my buddy spraying in the room those booths are industrial 20 k cfm or some crap he did use it on and off lol. They are bad with mask useage :p

-
Back