-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MARVIN SANTIS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale Is A 1971 Dodge Dart With A 318, 904, And 8 3/4 Rearend.

It Is A Rust Free California Car. The Car Is Solid With Only Minor Surface Rust In The Trunk Area That Can Be Cleaned With A Wire Brush. The Rest Of The Car Is Straight. The Body Itself Has No Bondo Or Dents. Original Green Paint. The Red Spots That You See On The Trunk Lid And Hood Is The Original Primer Not Rust. This Was A Vinyl Top Car But Was Painted To Prevent Rust. All Mouldings Are Present.the Interior Will Need To Be Done Completely. All Door And Rear Panels Are In Good Condition. I Removed Part Of The Carpet On The Driver Side So You Can See That The Floor Pans Are Clean Please Let Me Know If You Want To See A Specific Area Of The Car.

The Car Is Currently Running, But It Will Need Front Brakes. It Has A New Alternator, Spark Plug Wires And Rebuild Carburator. This Car Comes With A Big Radiator. ( 3 Line Radiator ). The Tags Are Also Current. I Just Bought This Car, But I Found Myself Buying A Another Car That Is Already Done Up.

Please Let Me Know If You Have Any Questions. You Can Also Call Me, Cell: 408-439-4176 Pacific Standard Time From 8:00am-5:00pm And 7:00pm -10:00pm

I Have Taken Alot Of Pictures If You Are Interested.

Again, This Is A Solid Rust Free California Car Project Compare Against Others

I Can Help With Shipping Quotes Within The U.s.a. Only, I Would Need Your Complete Ship To Address.

Again, This Is A Solid Rust Free California Car Project Compare Against Others

I Can Help With Shipping Quotes Within The U.s.a. Only, I Would Need Your Complete Ship To Address.

This Car Is Sold As Is With No Warranties Of Any Kind.

I Will Be Posting Pictures Soon.

This is the one you bought in riverside a few months back for $1000 & was trying to sell it on E-bay for $3500, no thanks.

Thanks for that information rlk340. I spoke with him earlier and it felt like a flip car.

When you say "flip car" do you mean its purple & green with hot pink balls around the windows and flouresent orange rims:toothy10: For those of you who are a little confused, its a Hawaii joke:bootysha:

When you say "flip car" do you mean its purple & green with hot pink balls around the windows and flouresent orange rims:toothy10: For those of you who are a little confused, its a Hawaii joke:bootysha:

I thought they only did that to Jeeps and rickshaws.

I Don't Agree With Your Statement.

1) If You Are The Owner That Sold The Car To Me, How Come You Are Not Being Truthful About How Much I Paid For The Car.

2) If You Were The Potential Buyer That Paid A $200.00 Deposit And Had Asked The Owner To Do Extra Work To The Car ( Which He Completed) & Then Could Not Come Up With The Remaining Balance Due In A Timely Matter...............is Not My Problem.............

3) Maybe This Car Was At One Time For Sale For $1000.00 And Maybe The Owner Upped The Price..... I Wish That I Would Have Paid $1000.00, That Would Have Been A Better Deal.

4) I Did Not Buy This Car A Few Months Back...........you May Have Me Confused With The Previous Owner......maybe He Bought The Car For $1000.00 Cause The Owner I Bought It From Stated That He Did Not Have The Car For Very Long.

I'm Just Trying To Get My Money Back And As It Is When You Are Trying To Sell Something..............you Will Never Get What You Are Asking For.

Anyhow This Car Is For Sale For Somone That Wants A Very Nice Straight Project.

I Am Trying To Upload The Pictures...........if Anyone Can Help Me With How To Do This, I Would Appreciate It.

flip, dip and skip! a car is worth what one will pay for it. supply and demand runs the market!
i think it was very rude of u two (u know who u are) to judge, jury and convict the guy...for WHAT? offering a car for sale?
if i was a guy, and u did that to me, in person? i`d kick your teeth in!
i bought my Dart Swinger on Ebay..for $1800. i was a good sport and paid my bid, even though in person the car left MUCH to be desired...and needed! i have had it 2.5 years now. its still not pretty, but its getting to be pretty reliable. i have somewhat over $3 grand in it now. i have offered it for sale a few times when money was short. i`m glad i still have it and hope to spend about another $3grand on it, over time, perhaps more...and maybe even be buried in it!
but for you guys to make accusations with at best; CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE (and no CRIME!) and then going on, ya, uh huh, must be, he didn`t reply, uh-yup...duhhh
i dont think im outta line to tell you to SHUT UP!
wheres the honor in losing your money over something u love? whats wrong with profit? where do u live? a GULAG?

I Don't Agree With Your Statement.

1) If You Are The Owner That Sold The Car To Me, How Come You Are Not Being Truthful About How Much I Paid For The Car.

2) If You Were The Potential Buyer That Paid A $200.00 Deposit And Had Asked The Owner To Do Extra Work To The Car ( Which He Completed) & Then Could Not Come Up With The Remaining Balance Due In A Timely Matter...............is Not My Problem.............

3) Maybe This Car Was At One Time For Sale For $1000.00 And Maybe The Owner Upped The Price..... I Wish That I Would Have Paid $1000.00, That Would Have Been A Better Deal.

4) I Did Not Buy This Car A Few Months Back...........you May Have Me Confused With The Previous Owner......maybe He Bought The Car For $1000.00 Cause The Owner I Bought It From Stated That He Did Not Have The Car For Very Long.

I'm Just Trying To Get My Money Back And As It Is When You Are Trying To Sell Something..............you Will Never Get What You Are Asking For.

Anyhow This Car Is For Sale For Somone That Wants A Very Nice Straight Project.

I Am Trying To Upload The Pictures...........if Anyone Can Help Me With How To Do This, I Would Appreciate It.

I WAS a potential buyer, but I dropped the ball in trying to get up the 1k the owner wanted. I assumed wrong that since the car was sitting in this guys back yard for 10 plus years that it wouldn't be going anywhere soon since it was a all day job to dig it out of this guys yard. I didn't put any money down on the car. Maybe you were the buyer from someone that flipped it & now you just want to resell. All "I" know is the car was for sale on E-bay several months back for $995 starting bid, I went & looked at it with my 15yr old daughter for a project car for her since we cant find any Dusters in reasonable shape, the auction ended with out selling, I kept in contact with the seller, but it sold before I could get the 1k, then to see it back on e-bay a couple months later for $3800 then $3500 & now back on it for $2900 was a little irritating, but "I" dropped the ball in getting the money raised up. My daughter cried when I told her the car was sold because she really wanted it & got her hopes up for it.Then to see it being resold for a quick profit really hurt her even more. Once again "I" dropped the ball for not buying it when I had the chance to.

You Should Have Bought It For A Grand. The Rear End Is Worth 750 Complete Alone. Even $2500 Is A Good Price For This Car If Its Somewhat Rust Free.

The price of dusters is getting outrageous. They think that a 318 or slant 6 is made of gold or something.

The price of dusters is getting outrageous. They think that a 318 or slant 6 is made of gold or something.

well just run yourself down to the new car store and getya one a them then...oh, they DON`T MAKE THEM ANY MORE?
CHEEZE WHIZ...they are turning to gold before your eyes!
so why are u here? just drive a ford fiesta!
remember as the factory HP cars increase in value that means their parts (i.e. parts cars, or lesser models like 6 cyl. ALSO increase in value...)
supply and demand. u want one? get off your cash!
otherwise? sh**th**uc*u*
i don`t think Rolls Royce owners complain about the price and value of their cars...and ours are BETTER!

Anymore all a person needs is a vehicle shell and a catalog....few parts from here and there, and where there was a POS rust bucket you can now have a Resto Ride worth over $15,000.

A fool is soon seperated from his money.

I respect people that put passion into their "projects", I have completed a few and understand the effort and love for the hobby that keeps me tinkering with old sun baked mopars.

Who hasn't bought a car with sole intentions of flipping it, let the man in the glass house throw the first stone.

Some cars are worth being saved from the recycling center, scrap metal prices are driving people to haul any and everything across the scales.

Why do some people got to get all E-Rude?

I didn't even see pictures of it, &

I am a newb here, so I'll shut up now.

:worthles:
now that i DO agree with! ...i`m not even thinking of buying another car right now (unless i win that $37 mil Florida Lotto tonight!)
...but i enjoy seeing what cars and deals are out there, whos makin, whos takin...
so for me here surfing? it all about the view. and doubly so for anyone thinking of buying...heck a good picture might turn a surfer into a buyer!
even me! thats how i got in the running wreck i`m in! haha...and i love it!

Pictures and even a walk around video make it worth it too consider anything.

I can't visualize owning anything I can't even get a glimpse of.

Pictures say so much.

I have pixs of it when my daughter & I went to look at it when it was in the guys backyard. His sister was actually selling it for him since he didn't have a e-bay account. I tried to post the pixs but it keeps saying invalid link even thou I'm trying to load them straight from my puter.

If Thats The Car That Is Being Named Dam Man That Thing Is Nice. You Could Not Even Come Close To Buying A Car That Nice For That Price Up Here In The North. I Had To Drive 12 Hours To Get A Decent One Down To Kentucky. And I Thought That I Stole The Car For $1150 For A 72 Duster With A Running 318 New Strip Pkg Not Installed And New 6Pack Lift Off Hood. Interior Was The Same As The Dart, Ratty. That Was 3 Years Ago. There Is A Guy In Ottawa That Sells Shells For These A-Bodys For Around $5000.

Here are the pics Russ took:
duketechparty162.jpg

duketechparty159.jpg

duketechparty158.jpg

duketechparty154.jpg

I was visualizing much worse.

Whats the asking price again?

Looks to overall be in-line with Solid A-Body Values.

A Rim Blow steering wheel is pretty rare, is that original?

Looks alot like the 70' Dart I am looking at buying.

Someone will get a good foundation for a nice A-Body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back