-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABody47

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 1971 Dodge Demon. The car was originally a gold car but is now plum crazy purple. The original /6 was replaced by a 318 which I then replaced with a 360 build by IMM out of Indio CA. Engine comes with complete build sheet. It currently does not run but will not take much to do so. It has sat for a while as I enlisted into the Marine Corps and other things became priority. Body does need some work but is very sound and comes with a lot of added parts. Car has bucket seats and floor console shifter. 904 transmission and 8 1/4 rear end. Car is located out of Southern California. Please contact me here on the board for more information. Serious inquiries will be provided a number for telephone contact for further conversation.

I’m asking a solid $8,000 dollars as I have 3500 in the engine and about 4500 in the car alone. There’s also quite a bit additional that comes with it that is being sold as well.

The car holds a large amount of sentimental value but as we grow up, priorities change. Would love to see it go to a good home, as they say lol.

6 pack fiber glass hood
Gull Wing Style rear spoiler
Original Sport Hood
White Strip Kit
Rallye Wheels
Extra Quarter Panel Patch for passenger side quarter
Paper Work for the build can be provided (What I can recall is a 360 block, CompCams XE262, Holley 650 DP. Engine dynode at over 300 on both HP and Torque at IMM shop)

Basic Pictures provided. More can be sent upon inquiry.

1351069618793.jpg

1351070138806.jpg

1351070218808.jpg

For those concerned about the slow response from the OP --- please keep in mind that the OP is enlisted in the Marine Corps where the opportunity to use this website/forum will be quite limited. Patience is required.

Gentlemen, the car has a tentative sale with a reserve down payment. Will update if there is a change to that.

Hey I'm interested in your car do you still have it? I like in Hollywood let me know if you want me to come pick it up today

Hey I'm interested in your car do you still have it? I like in Hollywood let me know if you want me to come pick it up today

Jake, someone has already made a reservation payment for the vehicle and has been given until the new year to pay in full. If that falls through, I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back