[FOR SALE] 1971 Dodge Demon 440

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any pictures of the engine? I am curious how you mounted the alternator. I have a 71 Demon 440/auto I am working on. Your car looks fantastic. The price seems very reasonable. GLWS
Thanks
Richard

is it streetable ?
and it wouldn't happen to have AC would it?

the car is very streetable will cruise at 55 all day long and hold at about 180 temp wise, 50 to 60 psi voioil pressure at 55 and 14.7 volts....it does not have ac but I don't see why you couldn't add it

a short video of the car
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS44SRSSTVc"]Dodge Demon 440 - YouTube[/ame]

attachment.php

wow! is that close to the ground..

just a suggestion. may help sell it for ya. spend 5 minutes and clean up that rats nest wiring under the hood. i think it will show a lot better for ya.. a lot of guys just see how half assed it is and have to wonder what other shortcuts have been taken throughout the car..

9.jpg

sorry that is an older pic of the engine abodyjoe that you sa so i posted some i just took

bump...i plan on getting the seat repaired here shortly and putting new carpet in the car as well

love the bench seat
this car is exactly what I want (wrong wheels and colour, but that's a simple fix)
but your about a year short of my budget :(

maybe you should hold on to it for a little while longer, slap on some cragar SSs, have her repainted in butterscotch and give me a call then ;)

Bump new price 10,500...if it does not sell soon I will just fix everything in a few months including fresh paint job, rechromed bumpers etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back