1971 Dodge Demon Hemi install

-
Truck looks great, wish I was gonna get to see it in person this year.

jump in that arrow-plain and fly right on up.....where are your priorities,man!

Well that's what i'm trying to do, remember High School it only came around once. I don't want to let him down. But that beast your building sure creates some temptation.
And no more Air O Plane no time for that right now so addios for now.

Maybe I'll bring it to the 2012 Nats................ LOL

Now that would be cool to tow the Demon with the truck to the Nat's. Not because the Demon can't drive on it's own, but to show the package together. Very Retro. and way cool........

might look cool...but HemiMark like go.....way more than show......just say'n

Ok how about Hemi in Big Blue. After all he is HemiMark.

I wish I lived closer to you guys. I would really be interested in helping out on one of these hemi builds. I love to learn as much as possible in everything I do. MMG

All the creature comforts of home, how cool.

I installed a cigarette lighter in the truck so that I could plug in my GPS. It's official, 53 MPH is about top speed with the engine not screaming. I may have to rethink driving this thing all the way to the Nats.

Ok throw a motor in the Demon and pull the truck.

Don't you have another rear end.

Would you rather listen to us?

You can drive your other crew cab over here first. Weeb needs someone to wheel his Challenger down.....and you are it.

My thoughts.....how is Weeb driving all of those vehicles. Now my freinds....they don't like driving my cars.

Just got to see the Demon at the 2011 Nats.

What a magnificent depiction of an A-Body Mopar!

Congrats to all involved; and a little bird told me that
you drove it home to Pittsburg after the Nat's with the
tow vehicle as an "observer" only.

Just got to see the Demon at the 2011 Nats.

What a magnificent depiction of an A-Body Mopar!

Congrats to all involved; and a little bird told me that
you drove it home to Pittsburgh after the Nat's with the
tow vehicle as an "observer" only.

Correct.........drove the Demon home. It was a little awkward following the car that was supposed to be in the trailer. BUT that is the reason the car was built.....to be a driver. We did find out that the seat has to be moved back....long drives in an A body and being 6' 2" ...makes it really hard on the legs and cramps

Thank you for the compliment

-
Back