Status
Not open for further replies.

3.2carrera

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys,

Well I have another Beautiful Dodge Demon for sale. Its a beautiful example of a very original 6 cylinder Dodge Demon. The original color from the factory was Hemi Orange, the car has been repainted, and the paint looks spectacular! The wheels are original to the car and are in great shape, no rust or curb rash, tires have %80 remaining. Their are very few scratches, NO RUST, photos do little justice to the beauty of this paint. Being an Original California car, all body panels are in great shape, along with the undercarriage and trunk. The interior has a rip in the seat, one small minor crack in the dash. The headliner is in good shape. Non smoker. The motor was rebuilt and has 20,000 on the re-built motor( Factory Spec), Runs very well, pulls strong and sounds great (Car has flowmaster exhaust) ! A very cool Dodge Demon that is ready to be driven, any questions please call Joey B. @ 818-421-8961, asking $8,500 (No trades please)

CIMG3342.jpg

CIMG3343.jpg

CIMG3345.jpg

CIMG3346.jpg

CIMG3348.jpg

CIMG3350.jpg

CIMG3352.jpg

CIMG3355.jpg

CIMG3356.jpg

CIMG3357.jpg

Man beautiful demon I wish I had the cash I would own that. One question though is it missing the grill pieces around the headlights or is it just me.

more shots.. The car is missing part of the grill, as you can see in the photos.

CIMG3358.jpg

CIMG3359.jpg

CIMG3360.jpg

CIMG3361.jpg

CIMG3362.jpg

CIMG3363.jpg

CIMG3364.jpg

CIMG3365.jpg

CIMG3367.jpg

CIMG3370.jpg

Take that trunk mat out and show off the trunk floor.

What sheet metal has been replaced on this car? How much bondo is on that body?

Thanks

more shots.. The car is missing part of the grill, as you can see in the photos.

Greetings,

Yes I am in Southern California, no bondo, I will take some shots of the truck for you guys,

Best,

Joey B.

Seems like a very fair price for this car. Why the hell cant you be in South Carolina??!!!! Dammit

Lets see that trunk with the spare tire taken out. Need to show off that rust free metal.

I always like posting responses to these comments - if you compare rust repair vs. shipping, a quarter panel plus installation and paint is likely getting close to the $1500 shipping cost, across country. Try James at Xcellerator shipping, he's in Missouri (I think?), so kind of in between....

Again, just sayin' :smilebox:

Seems like a very fair price for this car. Why the hell cant you be in South Carolina??!!!! Dammit

I like it, for several reasons:
  1. The slant 6 was kept, instead of turning the car into a clone.
  2. the wheels and tires are "right..." not over kill, and the compliment the vehicle perfectly.
  3. The color is awesome, and it was an orange car from the beginning.

In this day and age, asking price can buy you this car, or a Chevy Aveo....which would you rather own?

If I was in the market, I would roll the $%^t out of this thing, end enjoy every minute of it....:toothy10:

I like it, for several reasons:
  1. The slant 6 was kept, instead of turning the car into a clone.
  2. the wheels and tires are "right..." not over kill, and the compliment the vehicle perfectly.
  3. The color is awesome, and it was an orange car from the beginning.

In this day and age, asking price can buy you this car, or a Chevy Aveo....which would you rather own?

If I was in the market, I would roll the $%^t out of this thing, end enjoy every minute of it....:toothy10:

Beautiful..... question.....at one point in this cars life, was it in a front end wreck? I'm scratching my head wondering why the cowl and inner fenders are painted black, the engine was out for some reason and while it was out the inner fenders were painted black and the headlight bezels are missing. Although special care was given to the screws that hold the data plate on!
( no paint ) You must of bought it from a Chevy guy! Again, nice car...

Greetings,

Here are some additional photos of the trunk.

The car has the original spare tire. The bow tow holding the tire in place is rusted closed, any suggestions on how to remove it? (look at photo)

Thanks !!!

Joey B.

CIMG3412.jpg

CIMG3413.jpg

CIMG3414.jpg

CIMG3415.jpg

CIMG3417.jpg

CIMG3418.jpg

CIMG3419.jpg

CIMG3420.jpg

CIMG3421.jpg

CIMG3423.jpg

I'm not sure what a "bow tow" is, but I'm assuming the "wing" nut is rusted to the threads? spray the threads with penetrating oil like liquid wrench, chase the threads with a die if they're not too far corroded......cut if those first 2 options don't work. Likely if the oil helps break it loose you should be able to take the nut off.

Hope that helps. i want to see that trunk well. What a nice trunk floor!!

Greetings,

:-D

Here are some additional photos of the trunk.

The car has the original spare tire. The bow tow holding the tire in place is rusted closed, any suggestions on how to remove it? (look at photo)

Thanks !!!

Joey B.

Thanks For the help!! I'll c what I can do. As far as the car making it cross country, I don't see a reason why it would not make it, the car runs great!!

Use PB blaster to take the wing nut off. I really would like to see underneath the tire. Thanks. I just live up in Washington. And I'm looking for a car like this one for my daily driver.

no doubt that leaning tower of power would make it cross country.....and back.....several times..they are rock solid reliable...

Dust- U, i would have to agree with you, these cars are very reliable, price bumped to $7,499... Thanks All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back