1971 duster 100% done..or atleast i think

-

71dustar

Reaction score
Finally got all the last touches for my duster done. I have about 350miles on the engine now and tonight was the first time i actually drove it more outside my town and on the highways. I can't stop smiling every time i get in the car and hit the gas.

Now i just have to wait until the weather cools down a bit so i dont sweat when i drive the car. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the car and even tonight when i got back to my town, a local cop was cruising next to me trying to make me punch the throttle (i didn't).

That's sweet!! I love the strobe-stripe. Did you have to move the springs in to clear the tires?

Great car!
I'm normally not a high-impact fan, but that thing just looks right. Great job.

Jeez, what can I ay that hasn't been said already? love the stripe, stance, color, hood!!!!

I sure like the stance and the color and track stipe=P~ I bet you still have a grin on that you can't remove :-D Congratulations on a great build :cheers:
I know what you mean about driving in the heat, it's been a VERY hot summer here.
I forgot what it feels like to be sitting behind a big block :-D heck even a strong V8 :-D don't change a thing =P~ :cheers: well, maybe the radio station :-D

That´s a really sweet looking Duster.
The instrument panel in your avatar, is it the one in your Duster?
More pics, please.

Sweet, how long have you been working on it?
I'd be wearing a grin too, and to hell with cooler weather - get out there and enjoy it!
C

Love that old school look, One of the nicest Dusters I've seen, great job!

very nice , did you put the valiant bumper on or did it sneak out of the factory with it ?

-
Back