1971 duster brake lines?

-

lenky1

Reaction score
So stupid question. But I'm gonna ask. Does anyone make the hard brake line from the wheel cylinders to the flexible line on the front. Ty

9" or 10" drums?

If it's 9"

YFB6708S_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
old post, but i'm looking for the set of brake lines shown above and having no luck. Any links or p/n's?

Might find them here . Good luck. Cheers .

Re: my ‘72 Demon
IIRC, my new lines for the front wheel cylinders were from Inline tube. One threaded end would not tighten enough to prevent leaks ( too short). They had me send them my old lines and used my old ends to make new lines, as they did not have the proper ends.
They did this at no extra cost. Good customer service!!!
Yote

Re: my ‘72 Demon
IIRC, my new lines for the front wheel cylinders were from Inline tube. One threaded end would not tighten enough to prevent leaks ( too short). They had me send them my old lines and used my old ends to make new lines, as they did not have the proper ends.
They did this at no extra cost. Good customer service!!!
Yote
Were they stainless?

Would take a while to find old invoice, ( bad memory) but I don’t believe that they were stainless.
Yote

Stainless is a turd to get sealed because it is so hard of material
You are 100% correct on that, but I still always buy stainless because of the corrosion resistance and because it just looks good basically forever. I have had issues many a time with tightening stainless brake lines, you sometimes have to really get them tight to get them to seal, but as of yet I have not damaged a stainless brake line tightening it down, although I am sure that eventually my luck will run out.

-
Back